Orchard Management Software: Introduction
- Orchard management is a software tool that helps farmers to manage their orchards at lower costs and grow better fruits. The software is designed with the help of orchard managers and farmers to enhance the yield and productivity of the farm.
- Orchard management software is used for tracking harvesting yield record, spray record keeping, tracking traceability records activities so that the farmers can get real-time data through digital tags, GPS tracking, and create an electronic track.
- Orchard management software helps farmers to connect with real time data of pruning, thinning, and spray activities. The software helps to track the orchard all year round by working with the existing process.
- Orchard management software helps farmers to move paper-based data collection to the cloud by bringing all the activities into one platform.
Global Orchard Management Software Market: Dynamics
Global Orchard Management Software Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in adoption of orchard management software among farmers to provide optimum soil moisture during the critical plant growth phase is likely to propel the orchard management software market during the forecast period.
- Orchard management software helps packers and growers to maintain accurate records, manage labor, improve traceability, and helps to reduce operational costs.
- While the farmers are spraying chemicals and pesticides on the crops, the software maintains the record of pre-harvest interval and re-entry interval of the crops. The software gives notification of when it is safe to re-enter rows for pruning or harvesting.
- The increasing focus of farmers on productivity, crop yield, and farm effectiveness is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Advancements in technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing is expected to promote the usage of artificial intelligence and big data in farming.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Orchard Management Software Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. During the Covid-19 outbreak, the supply chain of the agriculture industry has been disturbed. Companies are focusing on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning strategies for advancing the global orchard management software market. Adoption of orchard management software is increasing every year with farmers aiming on gaining return on investments and productivity.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Orchard Management Software Market
- In terms of region, the global orchard management software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global orchard management software market in 2020. The U.S. is a key market in the region due to an increase in implementation of latest technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning for real time access to data that simplifies data management activities such as harvesting, feeding, and purchasing and inventory control.
- The orchard management software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth prospects in Asia Pacific is high as orchard management software is still an emerging technology in many regions. Farmers have started using orchard management software due to increase in population and increasing demand for agriculture products.
Global Orchard Management Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the orchard management software market with a strong presence. Hence, the market is fragmented in nature. Growth of the orchard management software market is increasing day by day to collect the real time data for making precious decision. Machine learning and Artificial intelligence are becoming the mainstream technologies for livestock monitoring, farming applications, and smart greenhouse practices.
Key players operating in the global orchard management software market include:
- Hectre, Inc.
- Orchard Software, Inc.
- Croptracker, Inc.
- eOrchard, Inc.
- Agrivi, Inc.
- Granular, Inc.
- Trimble, Inc.
- FarmERP, Inc.
- FarmLogs, Inc.
- Agworld, Inc.
- AgriWebb, Inc.
- Conservis, Inc.
- Marg Compusoft, Inc.
- Krisol Insoft, Inc.
- ProPak Software, Inc.
- Random Soft Solutions.
- Source Edge Software Technology, Inc.
- Shivrai Technologies, Inc.
Global Orchard Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global Orchard Management Software Market, by Outlook
- Precision Farming
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
Global Orchard Management Software Market, by Deployment
Global Orchard Management Software Market, by Service
- System integration & Consulting
- Maintenance & Support
- Managed Service
- Assisted Professional Services
Global Orchard Management Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.