Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market: Introduction
- Dental vacuum pumps are devices used for the suction of residue or fluids resulting from dental surgeries. Dental vacuum pumps are available in two types: dry (oil-free) vacuum pumps and wet vacuum pumps. Oil-free dental vacuum pumps are used to dry and clean dental laboratories. Oil-free dental vacuum pumps are also known as dry dental vacuum pumps, which use rotary vanes or turbines to create vacuum pressure. Oil-free dental vacuum pumps create suction pressure up to 25 inhg, which provides excellent clinical vacuuming power. Oil-free dental vacuum pump does not require oil for maintenance and instead uses carbon fiber vanes in the process.
- Dry or oil-free dental vacuum pumps offer more benefits than other vacuum pumps, which is an ongoing trend in the market. Oil-free or dry dental vacuum pumps save the cost of dental offices, thereby reducing the water and sewage consumption. Moreover, a few oil-free dental vacuum pumps save office space with compact and durable design and provide maintenance and support.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market
- Rise in prevalence of periodontal diseases, increase in dental surgeries, and adoption of innovative dental instruments are projected to boost the demand for oil-free dental vacuum pumps across the globe. Oil-free dental vacuum pumps make efficient use of water than other dental vacuum pumps and provide significant capacity for better vacuum performance. Moreover, oil-free dental vacuum pumps enable dentists to reduce the water waste in surgeries and other dental process. This is another factor boosting the growth of the global oil-free dental vacuum pumps market. Technological advancements, elimination of costly water bill, and presence of prominent players offering oil-free dental vacuum pumps are the other factors fueling the growth of the global market.
- Oil-free dental vacuum pumps use advanced rotary vane vacuum with high suction pressure, which increases preference for these pumps. Moreover, the market for oil-free dental vacuum pumps is large owing to faster adoption and efficiency in vacuuming of dental equipment. Dry or oil-free dental vacuum pumps run at lower RPMs and save the cost of expensive oil, thereby making these more energy efficient. These factors are anticipated to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- However, oil-free dental vacuum pumps are more expensive and larger than dry vacuum pumps. This factor is expected to be a major restraint of the global market in the next few years.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market
- North America is likely to account for the largest share of the global oil-free dental vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Technological advancements, rise in prevalence of dental diseases, increase in incidence of dental conditions, and availability of innovative & compact oil-free dental vacuum pumps are factors projected to propel the market in the region. Presence of major companies offering oil-free dental vacuum pumps augments the market in North America. For instance, Air Techniques offers oil-free dental vacuum pumps in the U.S.
- The oil-free dental vacuum pumps market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increase in incidence of dental disorders or diseases, adoption of dental surgeries, and availability of innovative oil-free dental vacuum pumps are factors driving the market in the region. According to research, in 2018, prevalence of dental erosion ranged from 30.2% to 87.6% in people aged 65 to 74. Moreover, rise in prevalence of periodontal diseases in the geriatric population, especially in countries such as India, Japan, and China, propels the oil-free dental vacuum pumps market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market
The global oil-free dental vacuum pumps market is consolidated, with the presence of small number of leading players. Major players operating in the global oil-free dental vacuum pumps market are:
- Effegi Brega
- EKOM spol s.r.o.
- GAST Group Ltd.
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- METASYS Medizintechnik GmbH
- MGF Compressors Srl
- Midmark Corporation
- Werther International
- Yuh Bang Industrial Co. Ltd.
- 4TEK S.r.l
- Air Techniques
- Ajax Medical Group
- Other prominent players
Global Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market: by Product Type
Global Oil-free Dental Vacuum Pumps Market, by End-user
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.