Novel Battery Materials Market: Introduction
- Demand for novel battery materials market has been rising at a rapid pace across the globe. Various manufacturing companies and research institutions are investing significantly in technological advancements of these batteries. These investments are made to create batteries with high power density, long lifecycle, low cost, and high performance. Furthermore, these batteries need to be environmentally friendly. Demand for novel battery materials is high at a global level, and their manufacturing is primarily led by countries in Asia such as Japan, China, and South Korea.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Novel Battery Materials Market
- Automobile manufacturers have started focusing on electric vehicles, as several countries and their governments have taken initiatives toward green environment and lower carbon dioxide emission. Rise in usage of electric vehicles and portable electronic devices is anticipated to drive the novel battery materials market during the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the high demand for electric vehicles in the region. High demand for batteries in the automotive sector due to the increase in the use of electric vehicles is boosting the novel battery materials market in Asia Pacific.
- Increase in government support, presence of a strong manufacturing base, and growth in investments by automotive companies in electric vehicles are propelling the novel battery materials market across the globe
Electric Vehicle Application Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of application, the electric vehicle segment is estimated to hold significant share of the market in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Novel battery can charge electric vehicles in under 15 minutes. Thus, it is ideal for consumers.
- Battery electric vehicles enable clean transportation without any emission of pollutants. The power source needs to have high power and high energy densities in electric vehicles. The system includes two different batteries with different energy and power characteristics. One of these batteries has high energy density, while the other has high power density.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Novel Battery Materials Market
- Based on region, the global novel battery materials market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific accounted for the major share of the global novel battery materials market in 2019. The novel battery materials market in the region is expanding significantly due to the growth in electronics and automotive industries, primarily in China and India.
- Rise in FDI investment in automotive and electronics industries in developing economies of Asia Pacific is a key factor likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- The market in Europe and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period owing to the growth in automotive and electronics industries in these regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Novel Batteries Materials Market
The global novel battery materials market is fragmented, the leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 20% to 30% share. Prominent players operating in the novel battery materials market include:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- Hitachi Chemical
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company
- The DOW Chemical
- BASF SE
Global Novel Battery Materials Market: Research Scope
Global Novel Battery Materials Market, by Material
Global Novel Battery Materials Market, by Application
- Electric Vehicles
- Portable Devices
- Wire Board
Global Novel Battery Materials Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report on the global weighbridge market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on various segments of the market across regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.