Marine Hawser: Introduction
- Marine hawsers are made of synthetic or natural fiber and are mainly used for warping, mooring, and towing cargo ships to the dock. Mooring is for the safety of vessels and protection of ships and to preserve the capabilities of the marine vessel and nearby facilities. Marine hawsers are used for loading and unloading of ship cargo, ship storage, and for other auxiliary purposes.
- The global marine hawser market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increased demand for marine hawsers mainly in emerging countries across Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa which are showing significant growth in trading activities through the sea route.
Key Drivers of the Global Marine Hawser Market
- Increasing trading activities across the globe and growing demand for vessels are the major drivers of the marine hawser market. Growing number of shipments in several emerging countries and rising seaborne trade are fueling the global marine hawser market. Several developing countries are increasing their investment in development of sea ports to boost their trade volume. According to a report published by International Chamber of Shipping, approximately 90% of the world’s trade is seaborne as these routes are convenient for heavy and bulk goods transport, and ships also have large capacity for transportation which reduces the logistics cost.
- Product development and technological advancement in marine hawsers to increase its sustainability and strength is also expected to encourage the global demand in the coming years. Increasing merchant trade is a highly supportive factor for marine hawser manufacturers. Additionally, sea transport is an efficient and eco-friendly method of transportation which also surges sea trade activities, along with increasing awareness about carbon footprints and increasing the demand for eco-friendly transportation. This is also anticipated to surge the growth of the global marine hawser market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing trading activities anticipated to offer attractive opportunities for marine hawser manufacturers
- Growing population, and rising industrialization and urbanization across several emerging countries is encouraging international trading activities. Favorable government policies and trade agreements are major supportive factors boosting trade. The South China Sea carries around one third of global sea trade. Growing consumer and industrial goods market in several Southeast Asian countries is leading to significant growth in sea transport. Thus, advancing trade activities and sea transportation in Asia Pacific and Africa is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for marine hawser manufacturers in future.
Asia Pacific to Hold and Retain Major Share of the Global Marine Hawser Market during the Forecast Period
- Asia Pacific dominated the global marine hawser market and is anticipated to maintain its dominance in future. Increasing trading activities in countries across Asia Pacific due to rising industrialization, and growing population and urbanization is surging the demand for port equipment including marine hawsers. Also, supportive government policies and initiatives in these countries is accelerating the development of port infrastructure.
- Europe and North America hold significant share in the global marine hawser market owing to substantial share in global trading activities and adoption of several expansion and development programs pertaining to port infrastructure by regional governments, which is encouraging the growth of the marine equipment market. Major producers of marine hawsers provide an innovative range of products with technological advancement which is also anticipated to boost demand further.
- Substantial growth in construction and infrastructure activities in Middle East & Africa, and South America is expected to boost the demand for marine hawsers during the forecast period. Increasing number of trade agreements and growing demand for crude oil is also surging trade in these countries which is an encouraging factor for marine hawser manufacturers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global marine hawser market is fragmented with several small and medium scale manufacturers. Major players in the global market account for approximately 15%–20% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global marine hawser market are:
- WireCo® WorldGroup
- Denver Rope.
- TEHO Ropes & Supplies Pte Ltd
- Atlantic Cordage
- Canel & Sohn company
- Bexco nv-sa
- EuroRope Marine
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Marine Hawser Market, Request for a Sample
Global Marine Hawser Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Hawser Market, by Material
- Others (Megaflex, Spectra etc.)
Global Marine Hawser Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Marine Hawser Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.