Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market: Introduction
- The global marine flooring & deck coverings products market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the rising demand for these products from cruises and recreational boats. Rising demand for esthetics and comfort features in cruises and boats has driven the global marine flooring & deck coverings products market during the forecast period.
- Currently, marine flooring and deck coverings are being designed from light-weight and non-slippery materials that offer greater resistance to ultra-violet light. The newly developed marine flooring dries rapidly, is flame retardant, offers soil and strain resistance, and possesses excellent strength and durability.
- Marine flooring and deck coverings are offer greater noise control acoustic damping, which prevents the transmission of vibrations that are caused in the steel structure. This factor is also likely to drive the global marine & deck coverings products market during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market:
- Increasing demand for esthetics in recreational boats has also propelled the demand for marine flooring & deck coverings products. Deck coverings and marine floorings are available in various colors with considerable resistance against water, sound, and UV light.
Wood Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of volume and value, the wood segment of the global marine flooring & deck coverings products market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period
- Wood is widely used in marine flooring & deck coverings due to its easy availability and excellent physical properties such as durability, comfort, esthetics, and sustainability
- Wood is less affected by moisture, as compared to plastic composites, concrete, or metal. Wood swells significantly lesser than concrete or metal, which reduces the maintenance cost associated with it.
- Wood can also be regrown, recycled, and disposed without hampering the environment and hence, it is widely preferred by manufacturers of marine flooring & deck coverings
High Cost of Marine Flooring to Hamper Market
- The global marine flooring and deck coverings products market is primarily hampered by the high cost of marine flooring and deck coverings. In the marine industry, regular maintenance of floorings and deck coverings is also a major challenge, which is likely to restrain the marine flooring & deck coverings products market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market
- Asia Pacific accounted for leading share of the global marine flooring and deck covering products market in 2018, due to a rise in the demand for marine boats, ships, and cruises for tourism. China is the major country in the region and also fastest country in the Asia Pacific region.
- Rise in FDI investment in the marine industry in developing countries of Asia Pacific is another factor that is likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Europe and North America accounted for a significant share of the global marine flooring and deck covering products market, owing to the rising demand for cruises and recreational boats from the travel industry in these regions.
- Middle East & Africa is anticipated to be the rapidly expanding market for marine flooring & deck covering products during the forecast period. The market in the region is undergoing a developing stage and key players are investing heavily in the market in this region in order to expand their presence in the region and gain higher market share.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market:
Key players operating in the global marine flooring and deck covering products market include:
- Saint-Gobain Weber Marine
- Flexiteek International AB
- Sika AB
- Dex-o-tex Marine
- Tiflex Group
- Forbo Flooring Systems
- Bergo Flooring AB
- Better Life Technology, LLC
- BSW Berleburger Schaumstoffwerk GmbH
Global Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market, by Type
- Epoxy Resins
Global Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market, by Position
- Internal deck covering
- External deck covering
Global Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market, by Application
- Cruise ships
- Work boats
- Recreational boats
Global Marine Flooring and Deck Covering Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.