Isocetyl Alcohol Market: Highlights
- Isocetyl alcohol belongs to the family of guerbet alcohols (high molecular weight of saturated primary alcohols with branch of the carbon chain). As the alkyl chains are linear, isocetyl alcohol features low viscosity, biodegradability, clarity, and thermostability. Isocetyl alcohol is a primary, branched, and saturated alcohol of high molecular weight. It exhibits properties of low irritation potential, low freezing point, low volatility, superior reactivity, and good lubrication. It is also highly oxidative and hydrolytic, and offers better stability over unsaturated or linear alcohols containing the same number of carbon atoms.
- Guerbet alcohols with chain lengths up to C24 are clear liquids at 0oC temperatures, whereas they are solids (white wax) with unique melting points from C28. They are used as raw materials in cosmetics and drug delivery industries. They are also used in a wide range of personal care and cosmetic products.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of Isocetyl Alcohol Market
Growth in the personal care & cosmetic industry across the globe is expected to drive the isocetyl alcohol market during the forecast period. Personal care & cosmetic is considered one of the fastest-growing industries In Europe in terms of production and export. The personal care industry supports more than 2 million jobs, including direct, indirect, and induced economic activity. More than 206,800 people were employed directly, and a further 1.65 million were employed indirectly in the cosmetics value chain in Europe in 2019.
- Majority of 500 million consumers in Europe use cosmetic and personal care products every day to protect their health, enhance well-being, and boost their self-esteem. These range from antiperspirants, fragrances, and make-up and shampoos to soaps, sunscreens, and toothpastes. Thus, cosmetics play an essential role in all stages of life and have important functional and emotional benefits.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Isocetyl Alcohol Market: End-use Segment
- Based on end-use, the global isocetyl alcohol market can be segmented into cosmetics, personal care, and others
- The cosmetics segment is projected to account for major share of the global isocetyl alcohol market by 2027
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, the personal care segment is expected to create significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period.
- In terms of demand, the others segments is anticipated to expand at a moderate to high pace during the forecast period
Europe to be Key Region of Global Isocetyl Alcohol Market
- In terms of region, the global isocetyl alcohol market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Consumption of isocetyl alcohol is much higher in Europe compared to that other regions.
- In terms of demand, Europe holds significant share of the market. It is followed by North America and Asia Pacific.
- Germany is the prominent country for isocetyl alcohol in Europe. It accounted for major share of the market in terms of volume and value in 2018. France also held significant share of the isocetyl alcohol market in 2018. Increase in usage of isocetyl alcohol in personal care and cosmetic products is projected to drive the market in the country in the near future.
- North America also held vital share of the global isocetyl alcohol market in 2018. Superior end-use industry growth and increase in number of domestic players are factors driving the market in the region.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Global Isocetyl Alcohol Market: Research Scope
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global isocetyl alcohol market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Stearinerie Dubois
- Alzo International
- Jeen International
- Berg & Schmidt
- Ashland Specialty Chemical
Global Isocetyl Alcohol Market, by End-use
- Personal Care
Global Isocetyl Alcohol Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.