Air-entraining Agents Market: Introduction
- Air-entraining agents facilitate the development of stable air voids within concrete that increases the durability of the concrete. These agents impart air entrainment that leads to increased resistance to deterioration of concrete, improved workability and cohesiveness of concrete placement, and reduced segregation and bleeding across the concrete.
Key Drivers of Global Air-Entraining Agents Market
- Increase in building & construction activities and infrastructure projects, growth in industrialization, improvement in construction quality in developing countries, and need to reduce water usage and time taken to complete construction activities are major factors driving the global air-entraining agents market.
- Rise in need for repair, maintenance, and renovation of aging construction in Europe and North America is anticipated to boost the air-entraining agents market during the forecast period
- Air-entraining agents are increasingly used in the global construction industry due to their distinct feature to offer high degree of durability and workability to concrete. Air-entraining agents also help reduce bleeding and segregation of fresh concrete.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Commercial End-use Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use, the commercial segment is projected to dominate the global air-entraining agents market during the forecast period. Increase in demand for infrastructure has led to strong focus on the non-residential sector.
- Enactment of supportive government policies for the residential sector is estimated to propel the air-entraining agents market during the forecast period. For instance, the Government of India implemented the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). This is likely to increase the level of transparency in the residential sector of the country.
High Capital Investment to Hamper Market
- Production of air-entraining agents entails high capital investment for the establishment of production facility and infrastructure. This may act as a key barrier for companies, thereby negatively impacting the demand for air-entraining agents in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Air-Entraining Agents Market
- In terms of region, the global air-entraining agents market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain the major region of the global air-entraining agents market during the forecast period. The region is likely to witness significant growth in the next few years, driven by high focus of developing countries on infrastructure development, increase in urbanization, rise in migration toward cities, and need for improvement in quality for construction. China and India are anticipated to remain the growth engines of the market in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
- Leading locations for infrastructure investment include Singapore, Canada, Qatar, the UAE, Norway, Sweden, Malaysia, the U.S., and the U.K. Rise in need for infrastructure is likely to drive the demand for air-entraining agents in these countries during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Market
- The air-entraining agents market is largely fragmented. Many major players are focusing on increasing their geographical presence by merging with the local players in order to lower their production cost and improve efficiency.
- Air-entraining agents are primarily employed in the construction industry. Companies are focusing on Asia Pacific considering the vast development in the construction industry in the region.
Key players operating in the air-entraining agents market include:
- W.R Grace and Co.
- RPM International
- Dow Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries
- Euclid Chemical Company
- Innovative Concrete Technology
- Rhein Chemotechnik
- Fosroc International
Global Air-entraining Agents Market: Research Scope
Global Air-entraining Agents Market, by Application
- Light Weight Concrete
- High Density Concrete
- Mass Concrete
- Ready-mix Concrete
Global Air-entraining Agents Market, by End-use
Global Air-entraining Agents Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.