Industrial Insulation Testers Market: Introduction
- An industrial insulation tester is a tool utilized to measure insulation resistance of electrical gears including transformers, motors, and cables used in the industrial sector
- The test is conducted by applying DC voltage current after de-energizing the electrical gear
- Industrial insulation testers are utilized periodically to check insulation resistance of electrical machinery. Furthermore, it is used during installation of new electrical machinery or equipment for commercial and industrial operations.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Industrial Insulation Testers Market: Dynamics
- Industrial insulation testers are increasingly being adopted to detect insulation failures in electrical systems and keep the systems operating as designed
- Various industries, such as automotive, power generation, oil & gas, and petrochemical, are significantly adopting industrial insulation testers to protect and extend the life of an electrical system. Thus, increase in demand for industrial insulation testers due to their multifunctional applications is expected to create ample growth opportunities for the market in the near future.
- Increase in adoption of advanced electrical instruments and machinery for industrial operations has augmented adoption of industrial insulation testers
- Rise in concern toward adoption of industrial safety equipment for compulsory periodic safety tests in industries is triggering the growth of the industrial insulation testers market. Furthermore, emergence of advanced technologies in different industrial manufacturing sectors is propelling adoption of insulation testers in the industrial sector.
- However, easy availability of alternatives to industrial insulation testers is expected to hamper the industrial insulation testers market in the next few years
- In addition, small and medium sized industries are less concerned about adoption of advanced industrial insulation testers. This is expected to restrain the market in the near future.
Industrial Insulation Testers Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the industrial insulation testers market can be divided into low voltage industrial insulation tester and high voltage industrial insulation tester
- Based on industry, the industrial insulation testers market can be segmented into process industry and discrete industry
- The process industry segment accounted for major share of the industrial insulation testers market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to gain market share, thereby maintaining its leading position in the global market during the forecast period.
To get a bird’s eye view of Industrial Insulation Testers Market forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Industrial Insulation Testers Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial insulation testers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia pacific is likely to dominate the market for industrial insulation testers from 2019 to 2027. Increase in number of electrification and related projects across different emerging countries in the region such as China, India, and Japan, is expected to drive the demand for industrial insulation testers. Moreover, rise in regulations regarding preventive maintenance in various industries is expected to have a positive impact on the market in the region.
- North America and Europe are also anticipated to capture prominent market shares globally due to surge in adoption of advanced industrial insulation testers coupled with increase in installations of heavy electrical machinery or equipment in several industrial sectors of the regions
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial insulation testers market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Fluke Corporation
- Meco Instruments Pvt. Ltd
- B&K Precision Corporation
- Hioki Corporation
- Kyoritsu Electrical Instruments
- TES Electrical Electronic Corp.
- FLIR Systems
Global Industrial Insulation Testers Market: Research Scope
Industrial Insulation Testers Market, by Type
- Low Voltage Industrial Insulation Tester
- High Voltage Industrial Insulation Tester
Industrial Insulation Testers Market, by Industry
- Process Industry
- Discrete Industry
Global Industrial Insulation Testers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Insulation Resistance
- Low Voltage Tester
- High Voltage Tester
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.