Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market – Introduction
- Hydraulic control valves are mechanical devices which control and regulate the flow of fluid. The fluid is usually oil in a hydraulic system. Hydraulic systems are mechanical systems where fluid is used to move the energy in devices such as hydraulic cylinders where the hydraulic energy is converted back to mechanical energy. Hydraulic control valves adjust the pressure of the fluid and redirect pressurized fluid to flow to a certain area. Hydraulic fluid may leak or the pipes may burst due to excessive force applied; in such a case, hydraulic control valves maintain the required pressure as determined by the system operator. A pressure of 3000 psi or more can be handled by hydraulic control valves. Another property of control valves is to route hydraulic fluid in a circuit to various devices. Valves are available in a variety of designs such as ball, butterfly, needle, plug, and diverters. Hydraulic control valves are used in the oil & gas industry, aviation industry, chemical projects, agriculture industry, and in construction.
Demand for hydraulic control valves in the oil & gas industry
- Advancements such as hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling in production techniques and pipeline processes have created demand for hydraulic control valves in the oil & gas industry. In petroleum products such as transportation fuel, fuel oils for electricity generation, asphalt, and road oil, the hydraulic systems generating these oils require control valves to control the pressure of the fluid coming out of the pipe. At petrol pumps and in diesel pumps, the right amount of pressure is required to fill the oil in vehicles, which comes out through a valve, thereby fueling the demand for hydraulic control valves at gas stations. Hazardous chemicals are used in the oil & gas industry and in factories, leading to fire sometimes in production plants, causing disastrous consequences. The operation of hydraulic control valves is significant when flames occur or extreme heat is observed. Hydraulic control valves are fire tested and meet the stringent regulatory requirements.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Opportunities to use hydraulic control valves arising from regular use of hydraulics in everyday life
- Hydraulics are used in day-to-day functions such as in elevators that need hydraulic valves to control the fluid pressure. A wide range of construction machinery such as bulldozers, diggers, and excavators that operate extremely tough conditions with pressure up to 350 bar and above use hydraulic control valves. High demand for construction plants has led to an increase in demand for hydraulic control valves. Governments have taken initiatives on the disposal of industrial wastewater and framed regulations on the same, which has increased the installation of wastewater treatment systems. This is fueling the demand for hydraulic control valves. Hydraulic motors work like reverse pumps; hydraulic gear motors receive fluid through the pipe and the fluid is controlled through hydraulic valves.
Asia Pacific to be a prominent market for hydraulic control valves
- In terms of geography, the global hydraulic control valves market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to the growth of industries such as oil & gas, electricity, and chemicals in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. This in turn is projected to fuel the sale of hydraulic control valves in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising industrialization, and rapid increase in installation of machines in manufacturing facilities in developing nations such as China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. Increasing demand for potable water in India, Indonesia, and China focusing on wastewater treatment plants, is projected to surge the demand for hydraulic control valves in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Hydraulic Control Valves Market
Major players operating in the market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as Crane Co., Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Emerson Electric Co., and Emerson Electric Co. are manufacturing hydraulic control valves and launching new products in the market to establish their presence and strengthen market strategies. These players have adopted merger and acquisition strategies with local as well as established players. Some of the key players operating in the global hydraulic control valves include:
- Crane Co.
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Flowserve Corporation
- Goodwin International Limited
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Hydreco Hydraulics Pty Ltd.
- SAMSON AG
- Schlumberger Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hydraulic Control Valves Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market – Research Scope
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market, by Type
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Directional Control Valves
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market, by Material
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market, by Price Category
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market, by Application
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Power)
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Hydraulic Control Valves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.