Global Hot Air Generators Market – Introduction
- Hot air generators are mainly used to generate hot air so as to give the highest possible thermal efficiency and are especially designed to operate with different kinds of fuels such as natural gas. A hot air generator is used to generate direct and indirect type for rendering which ranges up to 1000 ° Celsius.
- Hot air generators are exclusively designed with two passes system, which comprise a radiation chamber made of a steel plate, connected with the furnace.
- Hot air generators have unique features such as filters, robust grade casing, complete combustion, frames and fans, and precise arrangement for airflow. They are compact and lightweight, and offer a hassle free maintenance.
- Furthermore, hot air generators can be used for different purposes from spray booth painting to heating agro based products.
- Hot air generator is also known as HAG in a process industry where excess hot air is not available.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hot Air Generators Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Hot Air Generators Market
- Rising industrialization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the hot air generators market during the forecast period
- Hot air generators are used in food & beverage sectors, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for hot air generators worldwide.
- Increasing adoption of hot air generators in construction activities across the world is expected to accelerate the growth of the hot air generators market over the forecast period 2019- 2027.
- Continuous rise in automobile production is also an important factor boosting the global hot air generators market.
- Consistent rise in demand for hot air generators due to its unique features such as remarkable performance, low maintenance, and durability is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to hold significant share of the global hot air generators market
- In terms of region, the global hot air generators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share of the global hot air generators market during the forecast period due to rise in construction activities with the increasing population in the region
- The hot air generators market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to expansion of construction and manufacturing sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the global hot air generators market due to increasing demand for hot air generators which can be used in industrial heating.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Hot Air Generators Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the hot air generators market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture hot air generators. The hot air generators market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge through increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global hot air generators market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the market. Key players operating in the global hot air generators market include:
- AAB Heat Exchangers Private Limited.
- Balkrishna Boilers Private Limited.
- Khodiyar Engineering.
- Knackwell Engineers
- M.E ENERGY
- Microtech Boilers Private Limited.
- PM Industries And Process Equipments Private Limited.
- Thermtech Industries
- Trinitron Indprojects
- Hangzhou Meibao Furance Engineering Co.,Ltd
- HME Boilers Pvt Ltd.
Global Hot Air Generators Market – Research Scope
The global hot air generators market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global hot air generators market can be divided into:
- Fixed hot air generator
- Mobile hot air generator
- Agriculture hot air generator
- Electric hot air generator
- Diesel hot air generator
- Gasoline hot air generator
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Type
Based on type, the global hot air generators market can be divided into:
- Oil fired hot air generator
- Wood fired hot air generator
- Indirect fired hot air generator
- Direct fired hot air generator
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global hot air generators market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Shape
On the basis of shape, the global hot air generators market can be bifurcated into:
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global hot air generators market can be segmented into:
- Heat Treatment
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global hot air generators market can be segregated into:
- Paint and coating
- Food & beverages
- Ceramic Industry
Global Hot Air Generators Market, by Region
Based on region, the global hot air generators market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.