High Purity Sclareolide Market: Introduction
- Sclareolide is produced in a high purity form through clary sage by the biotransformation of sclareol. This makes it a natural and sustainable product.
- Sclareolide is a high purity natural product derived from different plant sources such as Salvia sclarea, cigar tobacco, and Salvia yosgadensis. Extracts of salvia sclarea are used as fragrances in perfumes and cosmetics and as flavoring agents in food. Extracts of salvia sclarea are prepared from sclareolide. Extracts of salvia sclarea also have the ability to kill human leukemic cells as well as colon cancer cells through the apoptosis process.
Key Drivers of High Purity Sclareolide Market
- Rise in demand for cosmetic products and increase in consumer expenditure on cosmetic and personal care products around the globe are major factors expected to propel the global high purity sclareolide market. Improvement in standard of living in various developed and developing countries and rise in demand for multipurpose cosmetic products among the individuals are boosting the demand for high purity cosmetic ingredients among manufacturing industries across the globe. These are additional factors projected to fuel the global high purity sclareolide market in the next few years.
- Growth in R&D investments, increase in technological advancements in ingredient processing, and increase in focus on manufacturing cost-effective cosmetic products by key cosmetic product manufacturers are other key factors expected to propel the global high purity sclareolide market in the near future
- Rise in demand for high-quality flavored cigars and increase in cigarette production across the globe are other factors likely to boost the demand for high purity sclareolide. Furthermore, increase in R&D activities with respect to flavors and taste of tobacco products is anticipated to propel the global high purity sclareolide market in the near future.
- Increase in adoption of high purity sclareolide in the health care industry, owing to its ability to prevent and treat coronary heart diseases, diabetes, climacteric syndrome, anemia, and high blood pressure, is another factor expected to drive the demand for high purity sclareolide in the health care sector. Rise in awareness about various advantages of high purity sclareolide, such as enhanced immunity and enhanced ability to resist infection, is also estimated to augment the global high purity sclareolide market in the near future.
To clarify your doubts about the report on High Purity Sclareolide Market, Request a Brochure here
Significant Expansion of Electronics Industry
- Based on type, the global high purity sclareolide market can be segmented into sclareol 95%, sclareolide <97%, and sclareolide >97%. In terms of revenue, the sclareolide <97% segment is expected to account for significant share of the market during the forecast period, owing to the anti-fatigue, anti-oxidant, metabolism promoting, and hematopoietic enhancing functions.
- Based on application, the global high purity sclareolide market can be divided into cosmetics, tobacco, food, and others (medical treatment, medicines, etc.)
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global High Purity Sclareolide Market
- In terms of region, the global high purity sclareolide market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a prominent region of the global high purity sclareolide market during the forecast period. Demand for high purity sclareolide in cosmetic and food sectors is projected to rise in countries such as India and China in the region during the forecast period. Furthermore, demand for health care products is increasing in countries in Asia Pacific due to the high demand for high purity sclareolide based advanced medical treatment products and increase in disposable income of the population. Furthermore, unique features and applications of high purity sclareolide based products are estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to producers in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
- The global high purity sclareolide market was highly fragmented in 2018. This trend is projected to continue in the near future. Industry players are constantly engaged in significant R&D activities in order to enhance their product offerings.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in High Purity Sclareolide Market, ask for a customized report
Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Merck KGaA
- Biosynth Carbosynth
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- ApexBio Technology
- Avoca Inc.
- Capot Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Aphios Corporation
- Xi'an App-Chem Bio(Tech)Co.,Ltd
Global High Purity Sclareolide Market: Research Scope
Global High Purity Sclareolide Market, by Type
- Sclareol 95%
- Sclareolide <97%
- Sclareolide >97%
Global High Purity Sclareolide Market, by Application
- Others (Medical Treatment, Medicines, etc.)
Global High Purity Sclareolide Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.