Hemangioma Treatment Market: Introduction
- Hemangioma is a red color birthmark, usually appearing in the first and the second week of birth. Hemangioma is a benign or non-cancerous tumor, made of blood vessels and usually looks like rubbery bump on the skin. It occurs on the face, chest, scalp, and back. Various kinds of hemangioma appear in muscles, bone, or internal organs of the body. The primary site of occurrence is usually on the face and neck, with different colors, shapes, and sizes. Usually, hemangioma is rarely cancerous, and hence does not require medical treatment. Due to the disfigured shape and size, many people seek medical advice, usually for cosmetic purpose. Surgery is not a treatment option; however, it is only recommended when the tumor is present deep inside the muscles or bone or when the tumor on skin causes difficulties in vision, eating, or breathing.
- According to research, around 1 in 20 infants is likely to have hemangioma. However, this condition is most commonly found in Caucasians and happens usually in girls, premature infants, twins, and triplets. Infantile hemangioma is usually common in infants and disappears after some time. The prevalence of infantile hemangioma is unknown. However, according to research, the prevalence of infantile hemangioma is estimated to be as high as 10%.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Hemangioma Treatment Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Hemangioma Treatment Market
- Increase in incidence of hemangioma in infants and children across the globe are projected to drive the global hemangioma treatment market. According to research, spinal hemangioma occurs in nearly 10% of the world’s population, which increases the need of treatment. Spinal hemangioma mostly occurs in people in the 30 years to 50 years age group and often shows no symptoms. Various studies have indicated that spinal symptomatic hemangioma is likely to occur in less than 1% of the hemangioma patient population. If symptomatic hemangioma is left untreated, the condition can lead to serious neurological effects.
- Approval of the new drugs for treating hemangioma and recent merger & acquisition are likely to augment the global hemangioma treatment market. Proper diagnosis and rise in minimal invasive procedure in removing tumors present in the internal organs of the body is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period. Moreover, technological advancements leading to the development of surgical or minimal invasive procedures for treating hemangioma are anticipated to boost the growth of the global hemangioma treatment market.
North America to Lead Global Hemangioma Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global hemangioma treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global hemangioma treatment market during the forecast period, owing to higher number of minimal invasive surgeries, increase in infantile hemangioma, and rise in cases of adult hemangioma. Presence of key players in the region offering various oral and topical medication for treating hemangioma is another factor propelling the market in North America. Capillary hemangioma cases are registered at a regular pace, which is likely to offer significant opportunities for local players to address the unmet need of hemangioma treatment in the region. Expertise in offering proper diagnosis of the condition along with supportive health care expenditure, government initiatives, and demand for better treatment are factors projected to augment the market in North America.
- Europe was the second largest market for hemangioma treatment in 2019, followed by Asia Pacific. Availability of various drugs and other surgical procedures for hemangioma condition for infants are anticipated to drive the hemangioma treatment market in Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for hemangioma treatment during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in minimally invasive surgeries, availability of drugs, efficient diagnostic procedures, and surge in incidence of hemangioma in adults & infants.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Hemangioma Treatment Market” here
Key Players Operating in Global Hemangioma Treatment Market
The global hemangioma treatment market is fragmented, with the presence of a number of large and small players. Major players operating in the global hemangioma treatment market are:
- Pierre Fabre
- BIOLASE, Inc.
- Quanta System S.p.A.
- Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.)
- Cutting Edge Laser Technologies
- Novartis AG
- Linline Medical Systems
- Other Prominent Players
Global Hemangioma Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Hemangioma Treatment Market, by Hemangioma Type
- External Hemangioma
- Capillary Hemangioma
- Cavernous Hemangioma
- Lobular Capillary Hemangioma (pyogenic granuloma)
- Compound Hemangioma
- Internal Hemangioma
- Muscle Hemangioma
- Bone Hemangioma
- Spinal Hemangioma
Global Hemangioma Treatment Market, by Age Group
- Infantile Hemangioma
- Adult Hemangioma
Global Hemangioma Treatment Market, by Treatment
- Drugs Class
- Beta blocker Medication
- Anti-inflammatory Medication
- Laser Treatment
Global Hemangioma Treatment Market, by End-user
- Specialty Centers
Global Hemangioma Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.