Kinase Inhibitors Market
Kinase Inhibitors Market (Type: Non-receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Multikinase Inhibitors, Serine/Threonine Kinase Inhibitors, Protein Kinase C Inhibitors, RHO Kinase Inhibitors, and Others; Application: Oncology, Inflammatory Diseases, and Others; and Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacies, Independent Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Oral JAK Inhibitors Hold Promising Potential for Treatment of Alopecia Areata
Kinase inhibitors are being highly publicized as a potential treatment for alopecia areata (AA). Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitors are being researched for the pathogenesis of alopecia areata, thus revealing that autoreactive cytotoxic T cells are important in the pathway that involves JAK.
Companies in the kinase inhibitors market are collaborating with researchers to carry out single-arm clinical trials, thus revealing the potential of oral JAK inhibitors as therapeutic agents for AA. Potential outcomes suggest that oral JAK inhibitors are effective and substantially tolerable to cases of moderate to severe AA. Researchers in the kinase inhibitors market are increasing efforts to conduct placebo?controlled clinical trials in order to confirm its efficacy and long-term safety.
Recent advancements are being made in anti-angiogenesis receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of cancer. Angiogenesis is gaining the attention of healthcare companies to develop therapeutic targets for malignant tumors. Companies are achieving success by targeting angiogenesis in various carcinomas.
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on Kinase Inhibitors Market
AI Accelerates Drug Discovery for Fibrosis Treatment through Molecular Modeling
The kinase inhibitors market is expected to expand at a modest CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. However, innovations such as AI are transforming the market for kinase inhibitors. For instance, the U.S. biotechnology startup Insilico Medicine revealed its deep learning system that is capable of identifying potential treatments for fibrosis with the help of DDR1 (Discoidin Domain Receptor 1) kinase inhibitors.
AI is entering the kinase inhibitors market. Hence, companies should collaborate with biotechnology startups that are capable of integrating target identification with small molecule discovery through AI. Companies are increasing their efficacy in molecular modeling to accelerate drug discovery for fibrosis and other diseases.
Healthcare companies are capitalizing on generative adversarial networks (GANs) to generate novel molecular structures with specified properties. Likewise, deep learning is enabling companies with rapid identification of potent DDR1 kinase inhibitors. Thus, companies are improving their production capabilities to develop a novel drug pipeline of treatment of fibrosis with the help of AI.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Biochemistry a Key Focus Point for Development of Novel Kinase Inhibitors
Novel assays and profiling techniques are helping companies to develop improved kinase inhibitors for drug development. Discovery of new kinase inhibitors is anticipated to improve biochemical, cellular, and in vivo assays that could offer new therapeutic targets. This is important since oncology is the focus of healthcare providers in the kinase inhibitors space, and research in this field of study is projected to grow exponentially.
Companies in the kinase inhibitors market are increasing R&D to gain expertise in cell signaling for the development of new drugs. The kinase inhibitors market is continuing to grow since the market is largely consolidated with major players accounting to ~68% of the market share. However, developing novel kinase inhibitors poses as a challenge for manufacturers. Hence, manufacturers are collaborating with researchers to acquire a decision-based understanding of kinase biology, cell signaling, and its outcome in various diseases. They are increasing efforts to gain information on biochemical and biophysical assays to examine the potency and selectivity of kinase inhibitors.
Companies Expand Product Portfolio of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors for Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Tyrosine kinase inhibitors are being increasingly used for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory skin diseases. This is evident since inflammatory diseases application segment is estimated to account for a significant share of the kinase inhibitors market. The global kinase inhibitors market is estimated to reach a value of ~US$ 64.9 Bn by the end of 2027. Owing to excellent multiple signaling processes and disease pathogenesis of tyrosine kinase inhibitors, companies are tapping into incremental opportunities, since these inhibitors serve as novel therapeutic agents for inflammatory and other diseases.
Small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitors are capable of acquiring pharmacological control in malignant processes, and autoimmune and immune-mediated diseases. Companies in the kinase inhibitors market are expanding their product portfolio in tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. They are increasing efforts to gain approval from health commissions for JAK inhibitors, owing to their effectiveness in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Developers are designing immune-modulatory agents for single and combination therapies for the treatment of inflammatory and central nervous system disorders. Companies in the kinase inhibitors market are developing cell assays, since they are more advantageous than biochemical assays, owing to the former’s representation in physiological situation.
Multikinase inhibitors are projected for aggressive growth in the market. However, the effectiveness of multikinase inhibitors is short-lived in RET fusion-positive non-small cell lung cancer. Hence, companies should increase research to find a combination of therapeutics to prevent resistance of multikinase inhibitors toward RET-driven cancer. Companies should tap into opportunities in North America and Asia Pacific, since the kinase inhibitors market in these regions is projected for aggressive growth during the forecast period.
Kinase Inhibitors Market: Overview
- Various types of kinase inhibitors available in the market such as non-receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors, receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, serine/threonine kinase inhibitors, protein kinase C inhibitors, RHO kinase inhibitors, and others
- In terms of revenue generation, the non-receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors dominated the market. However, growth of the receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors segment is anticipated to restrain, owing to patent expiry and introduction of generic drugs.
Kinase Inhibitors Market: Drivers
- Increase in incidence of cancer patients among population is the major cause of growth of the global kinase inhibitors market. According to the Cancer Research UK data, around 17 million new cases of cancer were reported worldwide in 2018 and around 27.5 million new cases of cancer are likely to be reported worldwide each year by 2040.
- Expanding indications of existing and pipeline kinase inhibitors also boost the market growth. BCR-ABL TKIs, which were earlier approved for treating CML, are now indicated for treating acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and gastrointestinal tumors. Similarly, EGFR TKIs are approved for an array of indications such as pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer.
Market Segmentation: Kinase Inhibitors Market
- Based on type, the global kinase inhibitors market has been divided into non-receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors, receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, serine/threonine kinase inhibitors, protein kinase C Inhibitors, RHO kinase inhibitors, and others. The non-receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors segment is further sub-segmented into Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitors, BCR-ABL, Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitor, mesenchymal epithelial transition growth factor (c-MET), spleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitors, and others. Receptor tyrosine kinase is again divided into VEGFR, PDGFR, EGFR, ALK, HER2, and others.
- In terms of application, the kinase inhibitors market has been categorized into oncology, inflammatory diseases, and others. Oncology is further divided into lung cancer, renal cell cancer, breast cancer, and others.
- Based on distribution channel, the global kinase inhibitors market has been segmented into hospital pharmacies, independent pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends and developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments for the period from 2017 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (% CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2019 to 2027 along with market size estimations.
Regional Overview: Kinase Inhibitors Market
- In terms of region, the global kinase inhibitors market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The regions have been further divided into major countries and sub-regions.
- The current and future market sizes in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) of these regional markets and their major countries have been provided in the report for the period from 2017 to 2027, with their CAGRs for the period from 2019 to 2027
- The study also offers a list of recommendations, highlights, and useful insights of the market which is likely to help new companies willing to enter the market and existing companies to increase market shares and help in the decision-making process
- The report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about the major players in the market
- Leading players analyzed in the report are
- Novartis AG,
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Bristol-Myers Squibb,
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH,
- Bayer AG, F.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Eisai Co., Ltd
- Each of these players has been profiled in the report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments
Kinase Inhibitors Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global kinase inhibitors market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators for the said market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides the overall market revenue of the global kinase inhibitors market for the period of 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global kinase inhibitors market from 2019 to 2027.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involves bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involves referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global kinase inhibitors market.
Secondary research also includes Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the global kinase inhibitors market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments and sub-segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on changing competitive dynamics in the global kinase inhibitors market. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global kinase inhibitors market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global kinase inhibitors market. Key players operating in the global kinase inhibitors market have been identified and each one of them has been profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are attributes of players in the global kinase inhibitors market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Kinase Inhibitors Market Report
- What is the sales/revenue generated by the kinase inhibitors market across all regions during the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the global kinase inhibitors market?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the global market?
- Which region is set to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which product segment is expected to generate the highest revenue globally in 2027? Which segment is projected expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
- What are the market positions of different companies operating in the global market?
Kinase Inhibitors Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global kinase inhibitors market begins with an overview, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and key vendors and distributors operating in the market and regulatory scenario for approval of products.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller sections. The report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that have been appropriately interspersed. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global kinase inhibitors market in terms of type, application, distribution channel, and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length, and the market share for each of them at the end of 2027 has been provided herein. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the global kinase inhibitors market.
Kinase Inhibitors Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global kinase inhibitors market includes information divided into: type, application, distribution channel, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these segments of the global kinase inhibitors market have been discussed in detail.