Graphite Seals: Introduction
- Graphite seal is a tool made of graphite that is used to fill space between the coupling surface in order to avoid any kind of leakage and wastage of fluids and gas. Graphite seals are utilized in refineries, paper mills, chemical industries, etc. Graphite seals are resistant to corrosion, abrasion, heat, self-lubricating, and can handle heavy compressive stresses.
- Increasing industrialization and need to maintain safety and quality in industries is expected to boost the graphite seals market
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Graphite Seals Market
- Increase in manufacturing of motor vehicles, owing to a rise in population and disposable income has further driven the demand for graphite seals. It is essential to use a sealing material in motor vehicles, as it helps to reduce NOx, CO2, diesel particulate emissions at even higher combustion temperatures, which in turn is estimated to drive the graphite seals market.
- Demand for graphite seals is increasing in food and pharma industries due to health and contamination concerns caused due to the introduction of grease or oil into the process fluid. Rise in industrialization such as refineries, chemical and petro chemical industries, textile mills, and paper mills is also boosting the demand for graphite seals.
- Several companies are moving toward automation; hence, the demand for graphite seals from such companies is declining, which is likely to restrain the graphite seals market
- Manufacturers are investing in research and development of graphite seals to improve their features and functionality, which in turn is projected to boost the graphite seals market during the forecast period
Asia-Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Graphite Seals Market
- In terms of geography, the global graphite seals market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global graphite seals market due to growing industrialization, easy availability of raw materials, and increasing demand for graphite seals in industries in the region. Asia Pacific is estimated to be followed by North America, Europe and Middle East & Africa due to focus on chemical and petrochemical industries in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global graphite seals market include:
- EnPro Industries, Inc.
- Garlock, An Enpro Company
- Gee Graphite Ltd.
- GrafTech International Ltd.
- Hennig Gasket & Seals Inc.
- Mercer Gasket & Shim
- SinoSeal Industrial products Co., Ltd.
Global Graphite Seals Market: Research Scope
Global Graphite Seals Market, by Type
- Split Rotary Shaft Seals
- Ring Graphite Seals
- Rotary Joint Seals
- Others (Labyrinth Seals, etc.)
Global Graphite Seals Market, by Thickness
- Up to 20 diameter
- 20 to 40 diameter
- Above 40 diameter
Global Graphite Seals Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 3
- US$ 3 to US$ 5
- Above US$ 5
Global Graphite Seals Market, by Temperature Range
- Up to 500 °F
- 500 °F to 1000 °F
- Above 1000 °F
Global Graphite Seals Market, by End users
- Paper Mills
- Chemical plants
- Petrochemical Plants
- Food and beverages
- Metal and Mining
- Textile mills
- Others (Thermal, electronic and electrochemical industries)
Global Graphite Seals Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.