Government Kiosk Solutions Market - Introduction
- Government self-service kiosks easily enable government agencies and departments to give better access to on-line services and in an efficient manner. Government self-service kiosks enhance the end-user capabilities with the rapid adoption of e-Government and on-line services.
- Government self-service kiosks provide substantial advantages such as reducing the queues and the risk of human error, and it reduce administrative cost. Furthermore, government self-service kiosks are mainly deployed in government offices, post offices, and other public areas such as malls to enable government bodies to reach people easily.
Innovative technological advancements in self-service kiosks driving the Government Kiosk Solutions Market
- Innovative technological advancements that include Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and Near-Field Communication (NFC) in the fields of security applications and digital payments have helped to expand the applications and usage of self-service kiosks. Manufacturers such as NCR Corporation, and Olea Kiosks, Inc., are focusing on emerging technologies to provide better efficiencies in their product offerings. These manufacturers are providing proactive maintenance & remote monitoring services to empower end-users to track schedule maintenance, identify problems, and functioning of self-service kiosks. These services significantly enable enterprises to increase system uptime and reduce the possibility of sudden breakdowns. Additionally, with NFC & RFID-enabled kiosks, users can easily authorize their identity and access management solutions to deliver real customer advantages in a few seconds. Therefore, increasing innovative technological advancements such as RFID & NFC would help drive the growth of government kiosk solutions worldwide.
Compliance with regulations restraining the growth of the government kiosk solutions market
- Cumulative regulations & manufacturing standards have expressively raised the procurement charges for buyers. For example, self-service interactive kiosks must comply with ADA regulations to certify that these self-service machines can be accessed and used by users with some mobility limitations. The ADA regulations apply to products as well as services. Hence, these factors are expected to hamper the overall market. However, kiosk manufacturers are focusing on technological innovations to overcome this issue in future.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Government Kiosk Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global government kiosk solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold major share of the global government kiosk solutions market during the forecast period, as the region has well-established public sector infrastructure.
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to be a fast expanding region of the global government kiosk solutions market, due to rapid adoption of various technologies such as near-field communication (NFC) and radio-frequency identification (RFID), specifically in China, Japan, and India.
Government Kiosk Solutions Market- Competitive Landscape
- In June 2019, NCR Corporation introduced a self-service government kiosk in Texas, the U.S.to provide quick, reliable, and cost-effective services to the government sector. The e-Government kiosk provides immigration filing processwhich is simple, reasonable, and accessible to all users.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- NCR Corporation
Founded in 1884 and located in the U.S.,NCR Corporation provides hardware, software, and services to retail, financial, government, telecommunications, and hospitality. The company’s hardware segment provides order and payment kiosks, self-checkout kiosks, printers &bar code scanners, and bill payment kiosks for the government sector, retail sector, food sector, and other sectors. It has more than 30,000 employees and a presence in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- Gemalto Inc.
Founded in 2002 and based in the Netherlands, Gemalto Inc. offers digital security products and services across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The company provides self-service kiosks to the government sector to access on-line services efficiently.
- Qwick Media
Founded in 2009,Qwick Media is a Canadian company that provides hardware, software, and services to the private and public sector. The company provides touch screen kiosks, mobile apps, and digital signage to government, retail, tourism, hospitality, education, healthcare, events and entertainment sectors across Canada and other countries.
- Olea Kiosks, Inc.,
Founded in 1975 Olea Kiosks, Inc. is an American company that designs and manufactures custom kiosks across North America, Europe, and Middle East &Africa. The company also provides various services including consulting, industrial design, OEM manufacturing, integration services, and certification & patent services. The company’s self-service kiosks are available for various uses by governments, healthcare, education, retail, and other sectors.
- Meridian Kiosks
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in California, the U.S., Meridian Kiosks is specialized in the design, manufacturing, assembly, staging, deployment, and support of self-service kiosks worldwide. The company offers its self-service kiosks for hospitality, retail, transportation, government, healthcare and other industries. Its product portfolio has ISO 9001:2015 certification that assures quality assurance.
Some of the other prominent players in the government kiosk solutions market include:
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Addsoft Technologies (P) Ltd
- Parabit Systems
Global Government Kiosk Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Government Kiosk Solutions Market, by Component
Global Government Kiosk Solutions Market, by Screen Size
- Less than 10 inches
- 10 to 30 inches
- 30 to 60 inches
- More than 60 inches
Global Government Kiosk Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
- Key Words
- Self-Service Kiosk
- Public Sector Kiosk
- Government Self-Service Kiosks
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.