Flange Sealants Market: Overview
- Flange sealants are typically used to secure the seal of a mechanically joined assembly. Flange sealants are primarily used for their ability to create leak-proof fastening between mating flanges.
- Flange sealants are used in retaining compounds, especially cylindrical assemblies, to fasten components which can only be joined using press fits or shrink fits. These sealants seal flexes that have flange movement caused by vibration, pressure, or thermal changes. This provides tough, resilient, and solvent and temperature resistant seal.
- Flange sealants are environment friendly; they are not toxic to human health. Flange sealants provide good resistance to high strength and high temperature against shear load. Some flange sealants display properties of controlled torque to remove assembly and maintain proper clamping force.
- Flange sealants provide certain application advantages. For instance, they help seal surface imperfections, and provide no cracking or shrinking during cure. They also help eliminate costly retorquing operations. Furthermore, they are single component systems, and are non-corrosive to metal parts.
- Flange sealants are extensively employed in applications including automotive, metal, packaging, consumer goods, medical, construction, and electronics
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Flange Sealants Market report
Ker Drivers and Restraints of Global Flange Sealants Market
- The global flange sealants market has been expanding owing to their ability for fastening, adhesion, sealing, or curing of two metals. Flange sealants act on contact with metal ions. Demand for flange sealants is high in the automotive industry, as these sealants are used for engine assembly. Furthermore, flange sealants have the ability to seal securely at room temperature. They are also easy to handle. This is anticipated to drive the global flange sealants market during the forecast period.
- Flange sealants provide strong resistance to high strength and high temperature against shear load. Thus, rapid growth of the construction sector is fueling the demand for flange sealants for usage in piping assembly. Significant increase in government investments in development and infrastructure renovating activities is also expected to boost the global flange sealants market in the next few years.
Flange Sealants Market: Application Segment
- Flange sealants are significantly employed in applications such as automotive, metal, packaging, consumer goods, medical, construction, electronics, and others
- The global automotive industry has been transforming; there has been a shift from internal combustion engines to electric vehicles, owing to the stringent pollution and environmental regulations across the globe. Improvement in standard of living of the people is also augmenting the demand for automobiles. This is expected to boost the global flange sealants market.
- Flange sealants are used in packaging and consumer goods industries to provide high-impact solutions for packaged food and beverages, diapers and hygiene products, plasters and bandages, and clothes and shoes
- Flange sealants are also employed in the medical sector in the manufacture of advanced medical devices
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Flange Sealants Market
- In terms of region, the global flange sealants market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Developing economies in In Asia Pacific such as India, China, Thailand, South Korea, and Indonesia are anticipated to emerge as rapidly growing markets for flange sealants due to the growth in manufacturing and automotive industries in these countries
- North America and Europe are expected to exhibit moderate demand for flange sealants
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of flange sealants market
Key Manufacturers Operating in Flange Sealants Market
The global flange sealants market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global flange sealants market include:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- H.B. Fuller
- RPM International Inc.
- Bostik SA
- Sika AG
- LINTEC Corp.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Anabond Limited
- LOXEAL s.r.l
- ThreeBond Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Parson Adhesives
- Kisling AG
- Hylomar Ltd.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Ashland Inc.
- Huntsman Corp.
- General Sealants, Inc.
Global Flange Sealants Market: Research Scope
Global Flange Sealants Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
Global Flange Sealants Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.