Flammable Insulation Materials Market: Introduction
- Insulating materials are used to prevent heat, electricity, or sound from entering into or coming out of something. Cellulose insulation is one of the most eco-friendly forms of flammable insulation materials. Cellulose has an R value ranging between 3.1 and 3.7.
- Polyurethane foams also serve as an excellent form of insulation. Polyurethane foams are low-density foams that are sprayed on areas that need to be insulated. Polystyrene has good sound and heat insulation characteristics. These characteristics make polystyrene a suitable choice for wall insulation. Polystyrene foam requires fireproof coating, due to its flammable nature.
- Developed countries such as the U.S. and Germany are actively promoting construction of zero-energy buildings in order to reduce the energy consumption. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global flammable insulation materials market during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Flammable Insulation Materials Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Flammable Insulation Materials Market
- Rising population, growing urbanization, increasing demand for sustainable residential buildings, and technological advancements in flammable insulation materials are projected to drive the global flammable insulation materials market from 2019 to 2027
- Use of flammable insulation materials in the insulation of various appliances such as water heaters, refrigerators, and washing machines to absorb sound and resist heat transfer is growing. End-users such as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and industries such as HVAC, oil & gas, wires & cables, and automobiles are witnessing increasing demand for flammable insulation materials.
- Rising concerns about changing climatic conditions and global warming and increasing number of energy conservation regulations are estimated to propel the global flammable insulation materials market between 2019 and 2027.
- Rising energy costs along with government initiatives to improve energy efficiency are estimated to boost the demand for flammable insulation materials in residential and industrial applications. This, in turn, is likely to promote growth of the global flammable insulation materials market during the forecast period.
Volatility in Prices of Raw Materials to Hamper Market
- Volatility in prices of raw materials is expected to hinder the global flammable insulation materials market during the forecast period
- Components of plastic foams used in flammable insulation materials, such as polyethylene and extruded polystyrene (EPS), are downstream derivatives of crude oil. Thus, unpredictability of crude oil prices is a major restraint of the global flammable insulation materials market.
- Fluctuations in prices of raw materials create difficulty in determining the optimum price of flammable insulation materials. This factor also restrains the market.
Fiberglass Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- The fiberglass segment accounted for a leading share of the global flammable insulation materials market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to be highly attractive during the forecast period, owing to excellent properties of fiberglass, such as high stiffness, high tensile strength, low weight, and high chemical resistance.
- Fiberglass is widely used in structural engineering applications, such as in old concrete structures, to increase their load capacity and flexure. Fiberglass decking is increasingly utilized in residential construction to prevent splintering, rotting, and color fading. It imparts better durability and aesthetic value to structures as compared to traditional decking.
- Application of flammable insulation materials in the transportation sector is rising, as safety and comfort is the focus of automakers
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Flammable Insulation Materials Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of Global Flammable Insulation Materials Market
- Geographically, the global market for flammable insulation materials can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of both volume and value, Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018. The region is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period also. Rise in population, increase in the disposable income of consumers, and implementation of less stringent regulations have led to emergence of Asia Pacific as a rapidly expanding construction sector. The flammable insulation materials market in developing economies in Asia Pacific, such as India, Singapore, and ASEAN, has been expanding over the last few years.
- Rising FDIs (foreign direct investments) in the construction industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific are likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- The flammable insulation materials market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This growth can be attributed to increasing investments in the construction industry in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Flammable Insulation Materials Market
Key players operating in the global flammable insulation materials market are:
- BASF SE
- Paroc Group
- ROCKWOOL International
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Huntsman International
- Knauf Insulation
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Kingspan Group
- Dow Chemicals Company
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Owens Corning
- Bayer AG
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Berkshire Hathaway
Global Flammable Insulation Materials Market: Research Scope
Global Flammable Insulation Materials Market, by Material
- Plastic Foam
- Stone Wool
Global Flammable Insulation Materials Market, by Temperature Range
- −160°C to −50°C
- −49°C to 0°C
- 1°C to 100°C
- 101°C to 650°C
Global Flammable Insulation materials Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.