ESG Performance Management Solutions: Introduction.
- ESG is the general term that is used in capital markets and also by investors to define the future financial indicators of companies and to evaluate corporate behavior.
- ESG performance management solutions help to develop non-financial performance indicators that comprise ethical, sustainable, and governance disputes such as controlling a company’s carbon footprint and confirming there are systems in place to ensure accountability.
- ESG performance is a developing concern in company valuations. The ESG performance management solutions refers to the disclosure of data covering the companies operation and it provides a snapshot of business for the investors.
- ESG performance management solutions deliver cross-organizational importance to strictly gain insightful ESG intelligence, provide timely disclosure reporting and stakeholder communications, and emphasize on key ESG sustainability performance development areas.
ESG Performance Management Solutions Market: Dynamics
ESG Performance Management Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- ESG performance management solutions provide analysis of qualitative and quantitative disclosures that help investors to avoid companies that might pose a greater financial risk due to their social, environmental, or government practices.
- ESG performance management solutions integrate with upstream data sources including analytical, transactional asset-levels or CEMS systems, and the data acquisition can be tracked whenever the user wants to track the system. It helps to handle the calculation with calculation speed of more than one million calculations per hour regardless of the scale or complexity of the operation.
- ESG performance management solutions support any type of stakeholder or disclosure reporting, including reporting of UNGP, SASB, CDP, and DJSI.
High initial investment and lack of awareness expected to hinder growth of the market
- Lack of skilled professionals and high initial investment and deployment cost is the major factor expected to obstruct global investors from investing in the ESG performance management solutions market in the next few years.
- Small & medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments to adopt ESG performance management solutions technologies, which restrains the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global ESG Performance Management Solutions Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. COVID-19 has a negative impact on the ESG performance management solutions market. However, revenue of the market is expected to rise in the coming years as companies are future focused and proactive and they understand the importance of ESG performance management solutions in their business strategies and purpose.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global ESG Performance Management Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global ESG performance management solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global ESG performance management solutions market in 2020. The U.S. is an important market in the implementation of ESG that includes value- based investing and social responsibility investing. A strong financial position allows the country to invest heavily in the implementation of leading tools and technologies to ensure business operations.
- The ESG performance management solutions market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period attributed to increasing investment by major players in the Asia Pacific region to expand their business operations in China, Japan, and India.
Key Players Operating in the Global ESG Performance Management Solutions Market
Sphera is a global provider of information services and software in the operational risk and product stewardship and environmental performance market. The company enables anyone to standardize the process for mitigating, analyzing, monitoring, and identifying operational risks. It also offers software content, methodologies, and expertise for achieving MRO supply chain excellence.
- Dynamo Software, Inc.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is located in Massachusetts, United States. The company provides compliance software, deal management, research management, workflow automation, portfolio monitoring solutions. The company provides its services worldwide.
Other key players operating in the global ESG performance management solutions market include Accuvio, Benchmark Digital Partner LLC, Futurescape, NVIDIA Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NextEra Energy, Inc., Prologis, Inc., WeSustain GmbH, CSRware, Inc., Enhelix, and Fincite GmbH
ESG Performance Management Solutions Market: Research Scope
ESG Performance Management Solutions Market, by End-user
ESG Performance Management Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.