Emulsion Stabilizers Market: Introduction
- Emulsion stabilizers lower the surface tension between lipophilic and hydrophobic molecules. They also enhance the formulation of fine dispersed mixtures.
- Emulsion stabilizers can be synthesized in natural and artificial medium. Rise in demand for natural ingredients in food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries is anticipated to fuel the demand for natural emulsion stabilizers during the forecast period.
- Emulsion stabilizers also help increase the shelf life and improve the stability of mixtures. Additives such as colors, flavors, texture, and micronutrients in beverages require stabilizing agents, as these ingredients are not soluble in water. Thus, emulsion stabilizers are employed in a wide range of applications in numerous end-use industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and personal care.
- Adoption of emulsion stabilizers as flow additives and viscosity modifiers improves the properties of personal care products. Thus, growth in food & beverages and cosmetics industries, primarily in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil, is expected to positively impact the emulsion stabilizers market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Increase in Demand for Emulsion Stabilizers in Food & Beverages Industry
- Excellent performance properties of emulsion stabilizers in terms of enhancement of product life along with addition of nutritional values in food items is boosting the emulsion stabilizers market among manufacturers
- Increase in demand for various types of beverages such as flavored beverages, functional beverages, and fermented beverages is also positively impacting the demand for emulsion stabilizers. Thus, rise in consumption of aerated beverages and fruit juices is driving the emulsion stabilizers market.
- Expansion of the food & beverages industry and changes in dietary habits, primarily in developing countries, are projected to augment the demand for emulsion stabilizers during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Emulsion Stabilizers Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global emulsion stabilizers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America and Europe are key consumers of emulsion stabilizers due to the highly developed food processing industry in these regions. Furthermore, the presence of number of emulsion manufacturers, primarily for beverages, in these regions is boosting the demand for emulsion stabilizers.
- Development in food & beverages and cosmetics industries; and growth of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in countries such as China and India are anticipated to fuel the demand for emulsion stabilizers during the forecast period.
- Changes in dietary patterns owing to the improvement in lifestyle and increase in urbanization are propelling the demand for processed food and beverages with advanced ingredients. This, in turn, is projected to boost the demand for emulsion stabilizers in these applications.
Key Players Operating in Global Emulsion Stabilizers Market
- The global emulsion stabilizers market is fragmented due to the presence of large numbers of global and local players. Key players are adopting business strategies to invest in development of products for multiple applications. Major players operating in the global emulsion stabilizers market include:
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Royal DSM
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ingredion, Inc.
- Tate & Lyle
- Palsgaard A/S
Global Emulsion Stabilizers Market: Research Scope
Global Emulsion Stabilizers Market, by Product
- Xanthan Gum
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Gellan Gum
- Gum Arabic
- Modified Starch
Global Emulsion Stabilizers Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
Global Emulsion Stabilizers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.