Electric Hammer Market: Introduction
- An electric hammer, sometimes known as a hammer drill, is an electrically driven hammer used for riveting and caulking. It is an instrument used to hammer nails and other fasteners into materials such as wood and plaster. Electric hammers are commonly employed in masonry work and by amateur do-it-yourself enthusiasts, and their force is measured in blows per minute. The market for electric hammers is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Electric Hammer Market
- Rising appeal of electric hammers as a power tool for domestic chiseling and drilling activities is projected to fuel growth. Furthermore, factors such as the rapid growth of the construction sector in developing economies around the world as a result of supportive government policies aimed at infrastructural development and urbanization are expected to drive demand for electric hammers from both the residential and commercial sectors.
- Manufacturers of electric hammers are expected to benefit from growth in the construction industry in developing nations due to their widespread application. In addition, companies are extending their reach into new markets. As a result, the worldwide electric hammer market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the growing desire for technologically advanced and creative equipment is expected to provide manufacturers with lucrative business possibilities in the future. Increased research and development activities, as well as the development of sophisticated solutions at lower rates may open up new opportunities for the worldwide electric hammer market.
- Electric hammers while drilling causes vibrations. It detracts from the accuracy of placing nails or fasteners. Furthermore, electric hammers have electrocution risks associated with it. The above mentioned factors are expected to hamper the electric hammer market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Electric Hammer Market
- In terms of region, the electric hammer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the leading region for the worldwide electric hammer market in the coming years due to rising demand from a variety of end-use industries such as mining, automotive, and construction
- Furthermore, North America and Europe occupy a significant share of the worldwide electric hammer market due to a growing desire for technologically sophisticated goods.
Key Players Operating in the Global Electric Hammer Market
- Hilti Corporation
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Koki Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Makita Corporation
- Metabowerke GmbH
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Techtronic Industries Company Limited
- The Atlas Copco Group
- The Würth Group
Global Electric Hammer Market: Research Scope
Global Electric Hammer Market, by Product Type
- Rotary Electric Hammers
- Demolition Electric Hammers
- Combination Electric Hammers
- Others (Pneumatic Electric Hammers, etc.)
Global Electric Hammer Market, by Category
- Cordless Electric Hammer
- Corded Electric Hammer
Global Electric Hammer Market, by Power
- Less than 500 W
- 500 W to 1000 W
- More than 1000 W
Global Electric Hammer Market, by End-use
- Others (Packaging, etc.)
Global Electric Hammer Market, by Price
Global Electric Hammer Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Based Stores
Global Electric Hammer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.