Expansion in Emerging Economies in Asia Pacific and Latin America to Offer Opportunities to Dental Polymerizers Market
- Key companies operating in the dental polymerizers market are focused on expansion of their product portfolios by developing new products with enhanced effectiveness and advanced features
- Emerging economies are major markets for dental polymerizers due to expansion of health care infrastructure in these economies
- Relatively high growth of the market in Asia Pacific can be attributable to well-developed health care infrastructure, increase in health care expenditure, and rise in number of local manufacturers providing innovative products at lower costs in the region
- The dental polymerizers market in China is likely to register a relatively high growth rate during the forecast period, owing to large number of patients suffering from dental caries and dental abscess in the country
- Economic development, rise in disposable income of patients, and increase in health care awareness in Asia and Latin America are gradually attracting major players to expand their business in these regions
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Dental Polymerizers Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Dental Polymerizers Market
- Increase in incidence of dental caries, growing dental tourism in developing countries, and initiatives by governments for oral health care reforms are expected to drive the dental polymerizers market during the forecast period. However, high costs associated with dental procedures, and lack of sufficient reimbursements are anticipated to restrain the dental polymerizers market during the forecast period.
- Despite extraordinary achievements in oral health of people worldwide, dental issues continue to affect a large number of people all over the world. Dental caries is still a major oral health issue observed in most industrialized countries, affecting 60% to 90% of schoolchildren and a majority of adults.
- According to the WHO, the global elderly population, which stood at around 524 million in 2010, is expected to reach around 2 billion by 2050, growing rapidly in developed countries such as Italy, Germany, the U.K., the U.S., and Japan. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, around 40 million people in the country belonged to the elderly category in 2011. Also, around 89 million people would be aged 65 years or above by 2050. This factor is likely to augment the demand for endodontic procedures in the near future.
- Governments of various countries have taken initiatives for better oral health. For instance, the U.S. has formulated the ‘Comprehensive Dental Reform Act–2015’. This acts aims to educate non-dental professionals about oral health care; provide dental services in hospital emergency rooms; offer scholarships and education loans for oral health care students; and provide better dental services to low-income and underserved individuals. Moreover, the U.K. has the British Dental Association (BDA) that is committed to promote initiatives and actions that tackle inequalities in oral health, which reflect wider health differences across the population, in terms of both pattern and cause. Such government-initiated actions help drive the global dental polymerizers market.
Manual Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on type, the global dental polymerizers market can be divided into manual and automatic
- Manual dental polymerizers are being used more in the laboratories, owing to ease of use, cost efficiency, and easy availability
Hospitals Dominated Dental Polymerizers Market
- Based on end-user, the global dental polymerizers market can be classified into hospitals, dental clinics, and others
- Expansion of the hospital segment can be attributed to rise in dental procedures in the hospital
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Dental Polymerizers Market Report
North America to Lead Global Dental Polymerizers Market
- In terms of region, the global dental polymerizers market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global dental polymerizers market during the forecast period. The high growth of the market in North America can be attributed to significant demand and acceptance of dental products and procedures in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global dental polymerizers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Talleres Mestraitua, S.L. MESTRA
- Wassermann Dental-Machinen GmbH
- REITEL Feinwerktechnik GmbH
- Zhermack SpA
- SHOFU DENTAL
- Motion Dental Equipment Corporation
- Tecnodent Srl
- Sirio Dental S.R.L.
- Rolence Enterprise Inc.
Global Dental Polymerizers Market, by Diagnosis Type
Global Dental Polymerizers Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.