Expansion in Emerging Economies in Asia Pacific and Latin America to Offer Opportunities to Dental Polymerizers Market
- Key companies operating in the dental polymerizers market are focused on expansion of their product portfolios by developing new products with enhanced effectiveness and advanced features
- Emerging economies are major markets for dental polymerizers due to expansion of health care infrastructure in these economies
- Relatively high growth of the market in Asia Pacific can be attributable to well-developed health care infrastructure, increase in health care expenditure, and rise in number of local manufacturers providing innovative products at lower costs in the region
- The dental polymerizers market in China is likely to register a relatively high growth rate during the forecast period, owing to large number of patients suffering from dental caries and dental abscess in the country
- Economic development, rise in disposable income of patients, and increase in health care awareness in Asia and Latin America are gradually attracting major players to expand their business in these regions
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Dental Polymerizers Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Dental Polymerizers Market
- Increase in incidence of dental caries, growing dental tourism in developing countries, and initiatives by governments for oral health care reforms are expected to drive the dental polymerizers market during the forecast period. However, high costs associated with dental procedures, and lack of sufficient reimbursements are anticipated to restrain the dental polymerizers market during the forecast period.
- Despite extraordinary achievements in oral health of people worldwide, dental issues continue to affect a large number of people all over the world. Dental caries is still a major oral health issue observed in most industrialized countries, affecting 60% to 90% of schoolchildren and a majority of adults.
- According to the WHO, the global elderly population, which stood at around 524 million in 2010, is expected to reach around 2 billion by 2050, growing rapidly in developed countries such as Italy, Germany, the U.K., the U.S., and Japan. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, around 40 million people in the country belonged to the elderly category in 2011. Also, around 89 million people would be aged 65 years or above by 2050. This factor is likely to augment the demand for endodontic procedures in the near future.
- Governments of various countries have taken initiatives for better oral health. For instance, the U.S. has formulated the ‘Comprehensive Dental Reform Act–2015’. This acts aims to educate non-dental professionals about oral health care; provide dental services in hospital emergency rooms; offer scholarships and education loans for oral health care students; and provide better dental services to low-income and underserved individuals. Moreover, the U.K. has the British Dental Association (BDA) that is committed to promote initiatives and actions that tackle inequalities in oral health, which reflect wider health differences across the population, in terms of both pattern and cause. Such government-initiated actions help drive the global dental polymerizers market.
Manual Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on type, the global dental polymerizers market can be divided into manual and automatic
- Manual dental polymerizers are being used more in the laboratories, owing to ease of use, cost efficiency, and easy availability
Hospitals Dominated Dental Polymerizers Market
- Based on end-user, the global dental polymerizers market can be classified into hospitals, dental clinics, and others
- Expansion of the hospital segment can be attributed to rise in dental procedures in the hospital
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Dental Polymerizers Market Report
North America to Lead Global Dental Polymerizers Market
- In terms of region, the global dental polymerizers market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global dental polymerizers market during the forecast period. The high growth of the market in North America can be attributed to significant demand and acceptance of dental products and procedures in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global dental polymerizers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Talleres Mestraitua, S.L. MESTRA
- Wassermann Dental-Machinen GmbH
- REITEL Feinwerktechnik GmbH
- Zhermack SpA
- SHOFU DENTAL
- Motion Dental Equipment Corporation
- Tecnodent Srl
- Sirio Dental S.R.L.
- Rolence Enterprise Inc.
Global Dental Polymerizers Market, by Diagnosis Type
Global Dental Polymerizers Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.