Dental Mirror Market: Introduction
- Dental mirror, also termed as mouth mirror, is widely used in dentistry to achieve indirect vision. Indirect vision is essential for certain parts of the mouth, as it becomes nearly impossible to directly view certain areas inside the mouth. Dental mirrors are used to create light by reflection to aid in visibility. Dental mirrors are usually concave instead of normal flat mirrors and the head of the mirror is generally round. A concave mirror gives the dentist a magnified reflection of the mouth while also refracting a bit of light. This means the image in the mirror is larger, brighter, and, for the dentist, easier to see. Commonly used mirror sizes are No. 4 Ø (18 mm) and No. 5 Ø (20 mm). Typical design of a dental mirror consists of a small, cylindrical metal shaft. A metal disk is attached to the end of it to hold the mirror.
- Dental mirrors are biologically inert and can be autoclaved for sterilization purpose. Two types of dental mirror are available in the market: reusable mirrors, which can be sterilized and reused, and disposable dental mirrors.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Dental Mirror Market
- According to the WHO, oral diseases pose a major health burden for several countries and affect people throughout their lifetime, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement, and even death. Rise in prevalence of dental disorders due to improper eating habits and poor hygiene practices, availability of trained dentists across the world, and advancement in dental technologies are projected to boost the growth of the global dental mirror market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of dental procedures and ignorance toward timely dental check-ups are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global dental mirror market
- Moreover, support and subsidies provided by governments for efficient medical equipment and favorable insurance reimbursement policies are the other factors expected to augment the global market in the near future.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Dental Mirror Market
- Demand for dental mirrors is likely to be high in North America owing to high disposable income, significant health care expenditure, increase in geriatric patient pool seeking advanced medical care, launch of new products, rise in prevalence of dental diseases, and surge in number of dental procedures performed in the region.
- The dental mirrors market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to improving health care infrastructure in the emerging economies in the region. Not only hospitals in developing countries are generating high demand for advanced dental equipment, specialty clinics are also booming in these countries, as increasing number of medical practitioners opt for dentistry and practice at their own facilities.
Key Players Operating in Dental Mirror Market
The global dental mirror market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of key players. These players hold a major market share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global dental mirror market are:
- Acteon Group
- AR Instrumed Deutschland GmbH
- Asa Dental S.p.A.
- Addler Engineering Solution
- Carl Martin GmbH
- Dentamerica, Inc.
- DTR Medical Ltd.
- Essential Dental Systems, Inc.
- Helmut Zepf Medizintechnik GmbH
- Integra LifeSciences
- Medesy Srl
- Parkell, Inc.
- Supply Clinic, Inc.
- Jakobi Dental GmbH
- Other prominent players
Global Dental Mirror Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Mirror Market, by Product Type
- One-sided Dental Mirror
- Double-sided Dental Mirror
- LED Dental Mirror
Global Dental Mirror Market, by Material Used
- Stainless Steel Mirror
- Titanium Mirror
- Aluminum Mirror
- Plastic Mirror
Global Dental Mirror Market, by Reflecting Surface
- Flat Surface
- Concave Mirror
Global Dental Mirror Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
Global Dental Mirror Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.