Dental Facebows Market: Introduction
- Facebow is a device similar to caliper used to record the relationship of the jaws to the temporomandibular joints or the opening axis of the jaws, and to orient the casts in the same relationship to the opening axis of the articulator
- This is a device used in denture fabrication to determine the spatial relationship between upper and lower jaws to place denture casts accurately into an articulator. This arrangement helps to aid the correct placement of artificial teeth into the denture base.
- It is helpful in dental field for accurate determination, recording, and transfer of jaw relation records from patients to the articulator. This articulator is essential for dental restoration function, facial appearance, and maintenance of patient’s oral health.
- It controls the chances of failure of complete dentures, which is caused due to inaccurate determination between upper and lower jaws. This saves time and is economical.
- Various parts of this dental facebows consist of a u-shaped frame, which forms the main frame, condylar rods, bite fork, locking device, and a third reference point that is used to orient the facebow assembly
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Dental Facebows Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Dental Facebows Market
- Rise in prevalence of dental disorders across the world, and growing patient visits to dental clinics and practitioners for oral health are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of the global dental facebows market
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data, 64.4% adults in the U.S. aged between 18 years and 64 years paid dental visits in 2016
- Growing aging population is more prone to dental disorders and presence of favorable reimbursement policies in developed countries are driving the global dental facebows market
- Efficacy of dental facebows in dentistry for clinical and aesthetic applications is also propelling the growth of the global dental facebows market
Scarcity of Skilled Personnel to Hamper Market
- Lack of skilled personnel to use dental facebows results in inaccurate dental model casting. This can hamper market growth.
- High cost of product can limit the growth of the global dental facebows market
Kinematic Type Facebow to Witness High growth
- Based on product type, the global dental facebows market can be bifurcated into arbitrary dental facebows and kinematic dental facebows
- Kinematic dental facebows is a more lucrative segment of the dental global facebows market, owing to its more precise method of measurement in cases that require high precision for location of horizontal axis in complex partial dentures or full-mouth reconstruction
Analog Technology Segment Dominated Global market
- In terms of technology, global dental facebows market can be segmented into analog and digital
- Analog technology segment dominated the global dental facebows market during the forecast period
- Fast determination of a patient’s cranial or axis anatomy is a major factor responsible for the growth of the analog segment
Dental Clinics to be a Highly Lucrative End-user Segment
- On the basis of end-user, the global dental facebows market can be divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and dental clinics
- Dental clinics segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR, owing to the rise in patient admissions and visits to dental clinics, and adoption of advanced medical devices by these dental clinics
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Dental Facebows Market Report
North America to Lead Global Dental Facebows Market
- In terms of region, the global dental facebows market can be categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global dental facebows market in 2018, owing to the rise in prevalence of dental diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, and an established health care infrastructure in the region
- Asia Pacific is a lucrative market for dental facebows. The global dental facebows market in the region is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Growing aging population, awareness about oral health among population, and rise in health care expenditure are some of the major factors driving the dental facebows market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Amann Girrbach AG
- Jensen Dental
- KaVo Dental
- Whip Mix Corporation
- Bio-Art Smart Solutions
- Ormco Corporation
- zebris Medical GmbH
- AMERICAN ORTHODONTICS
Global Dental Facebows Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Facebows Market, by Product Type
- Arbitrary Dental Facebows
- Kinematic Dental Facebows
Global Dental Facebows Market, by Technology
Global Dental Facebows Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dental Clinics
Global Dental Facebows Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.