Dental Dam Sheets Market: Overview
Dental dams are polyurethane or latex sheets primarily placed on mouth, vagina, or anus during oral sex in order to avoid sexually transmitted disease. Moreover, dental dam sheets are used during endodontic procedures to reduce the risk of infection around root canal. Dental dam sheets offer advantages such as dry and clean operating field, less risk of aspiration or swallowing of endodontic instruments, protection of soft tissues, less moisture contamination of dental parts, and others.
Dental Dam Sheets Market: Key Trends
The global dental dam sheets market is driven by rise in cases of endodontic infections across the world, increase in practice of oral sex, and high awareness about sexually transmitted diseases. However, surge in asthmatic patients and increase in the number of patients with latex allergy are projected to restrain the global market. Nevertheless, technological advancements, rise in research and development expenditure by major companies, strategic alliances among key players, and increase in dental insurance are anticipated to propel the global dental dam sheets market in the near future.
Dental Dam Sheets Market: Segmentation
The global dental dam sheets market can be segmented based on product, patient type, application, end-user, and region. In terms of product, the market can be bifurcated into latex based and non-latex based. The latex based segment held larger market share in 2018. However, the non-latex based segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in the number of patients with latex allergy. Based on patient type, the global dental dam sheets market can be categorized into pediatric and adult. The pediatric segment is likely to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027, due to increase in cases of pediatric endodontic surgeries across the world. In terms of patient type, the market can be classified into patient hygiene, surgery, restorative treatment, respiratory disease treatment, and others. The patient hygiene and surgery segments held significant market shares in 2018. Based on end-user, the global dental dam sheets market can be divided into hospitals & ambulatory surgery centers, dental clinics, and others. The hospitals segment captured the largest market share in 2018. The others segment is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to use of dental dam sheets in home settings.
Dental Dam Sheets Market: Regional Analysis
Geographically, the global dental dam sheets market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America captured the largest market share in 2018, owing to higher number endodontic surgeries, increase in practice of oral sex, high awareness about sexually transmitted disease, well-established health care infrastructure, and others. Europe held the second largest market share in 2018 due to increase in the number of dental procedures, restorative treatments, high awareness about personal hygiene, and others. The dental dam sheets market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Developing health care infrastructure, rise in awareness about personal hygiene, presence of major players, and technological advancements contribute to the growth of the dental dam sheets market in Asia Pacific. Less awareness about personal hygiene and inadequate health care infrastructure are expected to hamper the growth of the dental dam sheets market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa during the forecast period.
Dental Dam Sheets Market: Competitive Landscape
Key companies in the global dental dam sheets market are Sanctuary Dental Dam Sheets Systems, Stanley Gomez Sdn. Bhd, Zirc, Kulzer GmbH, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC, Den-Mat Holdings, LLC, COLTENE Group, Top Glove Corporation, Hedy Canada, and Elastomade Accessories Sdn. Bhd., among others.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.