The dental broaches market is projected to grow substantially due to increase in number of cases for orthodontic treatment and advancements in treatment technologies. Moreover, rising awareness about the role of dentistry in esthetics is encouraging growth of the market.
The dental broaches market accounts for substantial share of the dental medical device industry. Currently, the dental broaches market is experiencing significant research and development with large number of new product introduction. This encourages manufactures to cater to the increasing customer demands. The dental broaches market is consolidated, with top industry players accounting for significant market share. The wide use of dental broaches has potentiated its market in dental medical device industry with its significant market attractiveness.
According to the World Health Organization, the prevalence of dental caries is high in North America with a DMFT (decayed, missing, filled teeth) count of 2.35 among population aged 12 years in 2011. DMFT is a measure to record and benchmark the prevalence of dental disease. It is an indicator of an average number of disease-affected teeth in a mouth of the population under consideration. This explains the need of dental treatment in the region and hence the equipment required to treat them. This acts as a major driver of the dental broaches market in the region. Rising demand for advanced dental treatment, intra-industry competition, and increasing new entrants in the market are the major factors boosting the dental broaches market.
The dental broaches market is consolidated, with major companies accounting for majority share. This is due to increase in inorganic growth activities such as mergers and acquisitions. However, declining prices due to increasing competition have impacted vendors’ margins. Hence, most of the players have adopted the strategy to increase research activities to develop novel products in the dental broaches market. The dental broaches market has recorded continuous growth annually. Moreover, declining cost of dental broaches and technological advancements are driving the dental broaches market. Increasing cost of manufacturing and rising rate of inflation are the key factors hampering the growth of the dental broaches market.
The global dental broaches market has been segmented based on type of product, application, and region. In terms of type of product, the market has been segmented into pull and push dental broaches. Based on application, the dental broaches market has been segmented into internal dental broaches and surface dental broaches. In terms of region, the dental broaches market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to account for significant share of the dental broaches market during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing efficiency in application, market is recorded with increasing usage rate of dental broaches. Globally, manufacturers of dental broaches have implemented new strategies and technology advancements. This report offers an extensive and in-depth assessment of the dental broaches market and also contains situational analysis, facts, insights, historical data, statistically supported market data which is validated through industry key opinion leaders. It also offers market estimations with the help of suitable assumptions and methodologies. The market research report contains analysis and thorough information about market segments such as product type, application, and region.
Key players operating in the global dental broaches market are Planmeca OY, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Carestream Health, Inc., Midmark Corporation, and 3M.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.