Curing Oven: Introduction
- A curing oven is a type of industrial oven which creates a chemical reaction in different materials after reaching the required temperature.
- Curing is a particular process, and curing ovens cure products, coatings, or some adhesive.
Key Drivers of the Global Curing Oven Market
- Curing ovens have extensive usage to cure epoxies, resins coatings, and sealants. The product finds its utility in holding the temperature setting with high levels of accuracy.
- Curing ovens have widespread usage in both large and small volume applications. It is also useful in conveyor lines for batch products. Demand for curing ovens is increasing significantly and these ovens are available in the market in various sizes, temperature ranges, and configurations.
- Curing ovens ensure the chemical reactions in the curing process. It is one of the essential products in several industries, including aerospace, automotive, electrical and electronics, powder coating, and medical.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rising Demand from Automotive Industry to Create New Market Opportunities
- The rising electric vehicle production at the global level is expected to boost the growth of the curing oven market.
- ICE companies are working on producing high efficiency cars which is expected to drive sales in the automotive market. The automotive industry is one of the major end-users of curing ovens. This factor is projected to boost the curing oven market in the coming years.
Trade Barriers in Many Countries to Restrict Market Growth
- Different small scale manufacturers are facing raw material purchase issues as a result of trade barriers in various geographical regions. Thus, strict government regulations and volatile trade policies in different countries may restrict the growth of the curing oven market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Curing Ovens
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing curing oven market in 2018. Increasing number of small and medium production units in developing economies such as China, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka is expected to boost the market growth. Furthermore, easing of government regulations in production is projected to propel the demand for curing ovens in Asia Pacific.
- North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the curing oven market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for major market share in North America.
Key Players Operating in the Global Curing Oven Market
The global curing oven market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Small scale players are trying to increase their sales by improving their domestic market share. Some of the key players operating in the global curing oven market are listed below:
- DIMA Group
- Genlab Ltd.
- Heller Industries, Inc.
- International Thermal Systems
- JLS Ovens
- JPW Industrial Ovens & Furnaces
- LEWCO, Inc.
- Niagara Systems, LLC.
- The Grieve Corporation
- Thermal Product Solutions
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Curing Oven Market, Request for a Sample
Global Curing Oven Market: Research Scope
Global Curing Oven Market, by Process
Global Curing Oven Market, by Power Source
- Others (Hot Water, Steam Heat, etc.)
Global Curing Oven Market, by Maximum Temperature
- Below 400° F
- 400° F - 600° F
- 600° F - 800° F
- 1000° F - 1000° F
- Above 1000° F
Global Curing Oven Market, by Application
- Food & Beverage
- Aerospace & Défense
- Electricals & Electronics
- Others (Mining, Rubber & Plastics, etc.)
Global Curing Oven Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global curing oven market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.