Global Crank Handle Market – Introduction
- Crank handle is a component or equipment which has a mechanical arm attached to a slightly longer shaft at a right angle. At the end of the shaft is a connecting rod; this connecting rod is responsible for converting circular motion into rotary or reciprocating motion. Crank handles are hand-operated and some are leg-operated as well. Crank handles are made of stainless steel, aluminum, plastic etc. Some crank handles have a revolving grip; crank handles with stationary grip is also available in the market. Usage of revolving grip crank handles is anticipated to increase during the forecast period.
Increasing usage of crank handles in industrial manufacturing, automotive and material handling, and marine sector etc. projected to be a driving factor for the market
- Crank handles are increasingly used in machines especially in industrial manufacturing, automotive and material handling, and in the marine sector etc. Different types and grip of crank handles are used in various end-use industries as per requirement and convenience. Manufacturers are producing a wide and exclusive range of crank handles for various applications and also offering customized solutions to customers. These factors are anticipated to drive the sale of crank handles during the forecasted timeline. Crank handles made of stainless steel are the most commonly used crank handle.
Rise in online sale of crank handles through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites
- Increase in trend of selling equipment such as crank handles through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Walmart, eBay, Amazon, and various other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is projected to create huge opportunities for producers and suppliers of crank handles in the near future. Manufacturers and suppliers also provide discounts and give exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale on e-commerce websites etc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Crank Handle Market, Request for a Sample
North America and Europe considered to be the largest markets for crank handles
- Geographically, the global crank handle market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global crank handle market in 2019. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of crank handles in construction, material handling, and packaging industries in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France etc., which is projected to surge the sales of crank handles in the near future.
- The crank handle market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising industrialization, and rapid increase in installation of machines in manufacturing facilities in developing nations such as China, India, Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for crank handles in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Crank Handle Market
Prominent crank handle brands or companies are estimated to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Elesa S.p.A, MONROE, Boteco Srl, and HEINRICH KIPP WERK GmbH & Co. KG etc. are producing crank handles with innovative designs, sizes, and shapes, and planning to launch more innovative and easy to carry crank handles in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global crank handle market include:
- Ketterer Antriebe
- Elesa S.p.A
- Boteco Srl
- HEINRICH KIPP WERK GmbH & Co. KG
- Erwin Halder KG
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Crank Handle Market – Research Scope
Global Crank Handle Market, by Type
- Folding Crank Handle
- Non-folding Crank Handle
Global Crank Handle Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Others (Plastic etc.)
Global Crank Handle Market, by Grip Type
- Stationary Grip
- Revolving Grip
Global Crank Handle Market, by Price Category
Global Crank Handle Market, by Application
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Other (Utilities etc.)
Global Crank Handle Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.