Copper & Brass Rivets: Introduction
- Rivet is a mechanical fastener with a cylindrical body with the head at one end. The other end of the rivet is known as tail. Rivets are made from steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc, nickel, etc. Rivets like other fasteners find application in various industries.
- Various types of rivets are designed to meet accessibility, strength, and cost requirements. Copper and brass rivets showcase high strength, natural corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and have decorative appeal. All these factors are expected to fuel the demand for copper & brass rivets during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market
- Copper rivet is one of the most popular fasteners used in various applications. Copper rivets are used in everything from clothes, belts, shoes, construction, heavy duty work bags, etc. On the other hand, brass rivets are a widely used permanent fastener and are found in marine equipment, in architecture, and in jeans, to name a few.
- Aviation is the fastest mode of transportation which is essential for various businesses. Along with business, tourism is also benefitted by air connectivity. Governments around the world are strengthening their air force and naval force due to the current political situations and border tension, which creates demand for aircrafts and ships. This demand is linked with the use of copper and brass rivets. Thus growing end-use industries will drive the global brass and copper rivets market.
- Investment in infrastructure development coupled with smart city projects add momentum to the growth of the construction industry. The home decoration market is on the rise due to growing urbanization and disposable income. Wooden articles are widely adopted by residential and commercial clients and thus its demand is expected to surge during the forecast period. The automotive market however seems to be witnessing slow growth rate due to the current pandemic. Copper and brass rivets find application in all these industries. The positive outlook of end-use industries is thus likely to propel the demand for copper & brass rivets during the forecast period.
- Riveting is an easy operation and therefore saves on installation cost. It is an easy option as compared to nuts & bolts, and welding. Riveting provides better efficiency and strength and hence the copper & brass rivets market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market
- In terms of geography, the global copper & brass rivets market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to dominate the global copper & brass rivets market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America dominates the market due to growing industrialization and urbanization. Growing economies in Asia Pacific are projected to drive the copper & brass rivets market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global copper & brass rivets market include:
- Aoyama Seisakusho Co. Ltd.
- Brighton-Best International (Taiwan), Inc.
- Glade Manufacturing & Sales Pty Ltd
- HIWIN Technologies Corp.
- Huizhou Yongli Technology Co. Ltd.
- Itw Australia Pty Ltd
- Multi Fast Marketing Cc
- Optimas Oe Solutions Llc
- Saga Tekkohsho Co. Ltd.
- Tycoons Group Enterprise Co., Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Copper & Brass Rivets Market, Request for a Sample
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market: Research Scope
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Product Type
- Solid Rivets
- Structural Steel Rivets
- Split Rivets
- Blind Rivets
- Flush Rivets
- Others (Friction Rivets, etc.)
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Application
- Home Decorations
- Aircraft Construction
- Others (Jewelry, etc.)
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Price
Global Copper & Brass Rivets Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.