Continuous Extrusion Machine: Introduction
- Extrusion machines are used to create complex cross sections. The material is forced to pass through a die to obtain complex shapes. The advantage of extrusion process over other manufacturing processes is its ability to create complex cross sections and to work with brittle material, as the material only encounters shear and compressive stress. A continuous extrusion machine is used in the production of strips and rods.
- Continuous extrusion machines are also utilized to manufacture copper strips, copper connectors, copper bus bars, commutators, copper flat wires, transformers, high-low voltage switch electric appliances, electric locomotive wires, big and middle sized motors, and DC electric commutators
- The continuous extrusion machine market is estimated to expand during the forecast period due to expansion of end-use industries and advancements in technology
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market
- Extrusion machines are able to process aluminum, copper, and other materials on the same machine. Continuous extrusion provides faster production, reduced cost per ton, and increased flexibility, as it produces longer lengths of finished products.
- Rapid urbanization has led to the demand for several products manufactured by continuous extrusion machines. Rise in disposable income is expected to further the fuel market. Application of products manufactured by continuous extrusion machines is likely to increase during the forecast period due to introduction of electrical vehicles and expansion of the construction market.
- Several key players are investing in R&D to develop more efficient and advanced technology machines, which is anticipated to have a positive impact on the continuous extrusion machine market. However, technology enhancements are also likely to lead to an increase in price, which is projected to act as a restraint.
- The continuous extrusion machine market is projected to expand further during the forecast period due to low investment on equipment, high quality, and better conductivity, generation of less scrap, continuous production of long length material, low labor cost, and extensive automation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global continuous extrusion machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness considerably high demand for continuous extrusion machines from 2019 to 2027 due to expansion of manufacturing and construction industries in the region. Major manufacturers have been investing heavily in developing economies. Leading manufacturers of continuous extrusion machines have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global continuous extrusion machine market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Changzhou Riyue Machinery Co. Ltd
- ETW International Inc.
- Dalian Konform Technical Company Ltd.
- Velocity Engineers Pvt. Ltd
- Changzhou Cabletec Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Jiangyin Royal Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Holton Crest Ltd
- Beijing Holland Company Limited
- Jonfex Ltd.
- Meltech CRE Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Type
- Copper Continuous Extrusion Machine
- Aluminum Continuous Extrusion Machine
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Screw
- Single Screw
- Double Screw
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Technology
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Application
- Consumer goods
- Electrical & Energy
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.