Continuous Extrusion Machine: Introduction
- Extrusion machines are used to create complex cross sections. The material is forced to pass through a die to obtain complex shapes. The advantage of extrusion process over other manufacturing processes is its ability to create complex cross sections and to work with brittle material, as the material only encounters shear and compressive stress. A continuous extrusion machine is used in the production of strips and rods.
- Continuous extrusion machines are also utilized to manufacture copper strips, copper connectors, copper bus bars, commutators, copper flat wires, transformers, high-low voltage switch electric appliances, electric locomotive wires, big and middle sized motors, and DC electric commutators
- The continuous extrusion machine market is estimated to expand during the forecast period due to expansion of end-use industries and advancements in technology
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market
- Extrusion machines are able to process aluminum, copper, and other materials on the same machine. Continuous extrusion provides faster production, reduced cost per ton, and increased flexibility, as it produces longer lengths of finished products.
- Rapid urbanization has led to the demand for several products manufactured by continuous extrusion machines. Rise in disposable income is expected to further the fuel market. Application of products manufactured by continuous extrusion machines is likely to increase during the forecast period due to introduction of electrical vehicles and expansion of the construction market.
- Several key players are investing in R&D to develop more efficient and advanced technology machines, which is anticipated to have a positive impact on the continuous extrusion machine market. However, technology enhancements are also likely to lead to an increase in price, which is projected to act as a restraint.
- The continuous extrusion machine market is projected to expand further during the forecast period due to low investment on equipment, high quality, and better conductivity, generation of less scrap, continuous production of long length material, low labor cost, and extensive automation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global continuous extrusion machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness considerably high demand for continuous extrusion machines from 2019 to 2027 due to expansion of manufacturing and construction industries in the region. Major manufacturers have been investing heavily in developing economies. Leading manufacturers of continuous extrusion machines have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global continuous extrusion machine market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Changzhou Riyue Machinery Co. Ltd
- ETW International Inc.
- Dalian Konform Technical Company Ltd.
- Velocity Engineers Pvt. Ltd
- Changzhou Cabletec Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Jiangyin Royal Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Holton Crest Ltd
- Beijing Holland Company Limited
- Jonfex Ltd.
- Meltech CRE Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Type
- Copper Continuous Extrusion Machine
- Aluminum Continuous Extrusion Machine
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Screw
- Single Screw
- Double Screw
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Technology
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Application
- Consumer goods
- Electrical & Energy
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Continuous Extrusion Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.