Content Automation AI Tools: Introduction
- Content writing and content marketing is the permanent technique to brand one’s online presence. To write good, detailed content that engages with readers is not easy; it either takes long hours to complete, or a knowledgeable content writer has to be hired.
- A bunch of technologies that automate labor-intensive methods in content marketing is known as content automation. It aims to automate every phase of content development, from content generation to updating.
- Content automation AI tools help to get a lot of content in less time. If the content is generated with the help of these tools, it speeds up the work and saves a company's time.
- There are many aspects to consider when creating content, such as content objectives, SEO (search engine optimization), style, and uniqueness. AI algorithms can automatically create different types of content, such as visual, audio, and text.
- Content automation AI tools have several advantages over traditional content marketing such as increased content creation and management efficiency, workflow automation, and reduced manual errors.
- Like automation, artificial intelligence applications allow machines to perform real human tasks. Common skills currently copied by AI include visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and adaptability.
- Content automation AI tools offer personalized stories that enable the user to personalize the stories with customer-relevant data.
- The content automation AI tools market is expected to grow over the forecast period as the tool converts words into meaningful sentences that promote communication between people and draws attention to ideas related to the human, organizational, and general objectives of a company.
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Dynamics
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Key Drivers
- Content automation AI tools offer SMAC technology that includes social, mobile, analytics, and cloud, which at present is driving commercial innovation. SMAC technology is the foundation of an ecosystem that enables a company to transition from e-commerce to automated business and creates potential growth opportunities for the ??content automation AI tools market.
- The content automation AI tools market is expected to expand during the forecast period, as many companies adopt this tool. The tool is designed to locate the hidden potential of the data, and makes the precise idea of ??the data easy for other members to understand.
- The content automation AI tools market is projected to have opportunities in future in various industries, being extensively demanded by businesses as the natural language generation platform works just like a human brain, and it also generates ideas.
- Content automation AI tools have a variety of templates for creating media on Instagram, Facebook, and presentations. But sometimes the format or template is different from the traditional template, and this factor is expected to hinder the adoption of content automation AI tools and restrain the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Content Automation AI Tools Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic is having a severe impact on all commercial, business, industrial, and government sectors. The lockdown restrictions result in companies and industries operating on online mode.
- During the lockdown, adoption of content automation AI tools has increased across various sectors of business. Hence, demand for content automation AI tools is growing. All of these factors are likely to drive the global content automation AI tools market during COVID-19.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Content Automation AI Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global content automation AI tools market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Many of the key players in content automation AI tools are based in North America as SMAC technology is increasingly used to support the growth of the content automation AI tools market in Canada as well as local content automation providers in the region to advance. The high-tech IT industry in North America has prompted several large and regional players to initiate the development of content automation AI tools.
- In addition, increased investment in high-quality content in Asia Pacific is creating significant demand for ??content automation AI tools in each region and encouraging various market players to expand their capabilities. Besides, many companies have started adopting content automation AI tools in other industries in this region.
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Competition Landscape
- Leading providers of content automation AI tools include Adobe, and Cognizant.
- Cognizant's media and entertainment automation experts have developed an automation tool to create ad extensions that enable deep learning-based natural language processing. Cognizant's AI-powered solutions and the integration of advanced analytics into the agency's existing manual process have not only helped the company improve campaign manager productivity, but also increased ad expansion effectiveness by 10%.
- Adobe focuses on empowering IT and marketing teams to deliver incredible digital experiences. Content intelligence from Adobe Sensei integrated into an extensive data platform, simplifies the procurement of valuable information and automates the discovery and content creation process.
Key players operating in the global content automation AI tools market include:
- Amazon Web Services
- SAS Institute
- Facebook Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Adobe Inc.
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market, by Solution
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market, by Application
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.