Content Automation AI Tools: Introduction
- Content writing and content marketing is the permanent technique to brand one’s online presence. To write good, detailed content that engages with readers is not easy; it either takes long hours to complete, or a knowledgeable content writer has to be hired.
- A bunch of technologies that automate labor-intensive methods in content marketing is known as content automation. It aims to automate every phase of content development, from content generation to updating.
- Content automation AI tools help to get a lot of content in less time. If the content is generated with the help of these tools, it speeds up the work and saves a company's time.
- There are many aspects to consider when creating content, such as content objectives, SEO (search engine optimization), style, and uniqueness. AI algorithms can automatically create different types of content, such as visual, audio, and text.
- Content automation AI tools have several advantages over traditional content marketing such as increased content creation and management efficiency, workflow automation, and reduced manual errors.
- Like automation, artificial intelligence applications allow machines to perform real human tasks. Common skills currently copied by AI include visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and adaptability.
- Content automation AI tools offer personalized stories that enable the user to personalize the stories with customer-relevant data.
- The content automation AI tools market is expected to grow over the forecast period as the tool converts words into meaningful sentences that promote communication between people and draws attention to ideas related to the human, organizational, and general objectives of a company.
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Dynamics
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Key Drivers
- Content automation AI tools offer SMAC technology that includes social, mobile, analytics, and cloud, which at present is driving commercial innovation. SMAC technology is the foundation of an ecosystem that enables a company to transition from e-commerce to automated business and creates potential growth opportunities for the ??content automation AI tools market.
- The content automation AI tools market is expected to expand during the forecast period, as many companies adopt this tool. The tool is designed to locate the hidden potential of the data, and makes the precise idea of ??the data easy for other members to understand.
- The content automation AI tools market is projected to have opportunities in future in various industries, being extensively demanded by businesses as the natural language generation platform works just like a human brain, and it also generates ideas.
- Content automation AI tools have a variety of templates for creating media on Instagram, Facebook, and presentations. But sometimes the format or template is different from the traditional template, and this factor is expected to hinder the adoption of content automation AI tools and restrain the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Content Automation AI Tools Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic is having a severe impact on all commercial, business, industrial, and government sectors. The lockdown restrictions result in companies and industries operating on online mode.
- During the lockdown, adoption of content automation AI tools has increased across various sectors of business. Hence, demand for content automation AI tools is growing. All of these factors are likely to drive the global content automation AI tools market during COVID-19.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Content Automation AI Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global content automation AI tools market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Many of the key players in content automation AI tools are based in North America as SMAC technology is increasingly used to support the growth of the content automation AI tools market in Canada as well as local content automation providers in the region to advance. The high-tech IT industry in North America has prompted several large and regional players to initiate the development of content automation AI tools.
- In addition, increased investment in high-quality content in Asia Pacific is creating significant demand for ??content automation AI tools in each region and encouraging various market players to expand their capabilities. Besides, many companies have started adopting content automation AI tools in other industries in this region.
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Competition Landscape
- Leading providers of content automation AI tools include Adobe, and Cognizant.
- Cognizant's media and entertainment automation experts have developed an automation tool to create ad extensions that enable deep learning-based natural language processing. Cognizant's AI-powered solutions and the integration of advanced analytics into the agency's existing manual process have not only helped the company improve campaign manager productivity, but also increased ad expansion effectiveness by 10%.
- Adobe focuses on empowering IT and marketing teams to deliver incredible digital experiences. Content intelligence from Adobe Sensei integrated into an extensive data platform, simplifies the procurement of valuable information and automates the discovery and content creation process.
Key players operating in the global content automation AI tools market include:
- Amazon Web Services
- SAS Institute
- Facebook Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Adobe Inc.
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market, by Solution
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market, by Application
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Global Content Automation AI Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!