Composite Tubes Market: Introduction
- The global composites tubes market is anticipated to expand rapidly during the period, due to the rising demand for these tubes in lightweight and corrosion resistance structures in industrial, robotics, and automation industries
- Composites tubes are used in various applications, owing to their excellent physical properties, which include high strength & stiffness with low overall weight, excellent fatigue resistance, and dimensional stability
- Composite tubes are increasingly replacing traditional materials such as aluminum, steel, and, titanium due to their long-life, corrosion & weather resistance, strength & stiffness, insulation properties (of fiberglass), and warm & smooth surface finish
Key Drivers of Global Composite Tubes Market
- The composite tubes market is largely driven by glass fiber composite tubes, which are made of fine fibers of glass. Glass fiber composite tubes are strong and lightweight. They possess lower stiffness than carbon fiber composite tubes. Weight and bulk strength of glass fiber composite tubes are favorable to metals. As a result, these tubes are widely used in various industries such as electrical & electronics, robotics & automation, sports & leisure, and transportation.
- Composites tubes are widely used in the transportation sector, owing to their high strength-to-weight ratio and light weight. Enactment of environmental regulations regarding emission standards, specifically in North America, Europe, and China, is the major factor for the introduction of more lightweight and fuel-efficient composites in the transportation sector. This is estimated to drive the global composite tubes market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Glass Fiber Tubes Filler Type Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of application, the glass fiber tubes filler type segment accounted for major share of the global composite tubes market in 2018. Demand for glass fiber tubes is high, as they are low cost and have superior physical & mechanical properties such as strength, durability, flexibility, stability, and lightweight. Glass fiber composite tubes are used commonly in wind energy, electrical & electronics, and construction sectors.
- Carbon fiber tubes is anticipated to be a rapidly growing segment of the market during the forecast period. Carbon fiber tubes are made up of carbon atoms that are bounded together in crystals aligned parallel to the fiber. Carbon fiber tubes are low in weight and possess high thermal expansion, high stiffness, temperature tolerance, and high chemical resistance. Thus, they are increasingly employed in industrial and other applications.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Composite Tubes Market
- Asia Pacific constituted major share of the global composite tubes market in 2018. The market in the region is projected to remain highly lucrative during the forecast period, due to rapid industrialization and rise in demand for composite tubes in the transportation sector in the region.
- Demand for composite tubes in North America is majorly driven by the growth of aerospace & defense, electrical & electronics, and automotive industries. The U.S. is a key manufacturer of commercial aircraft in North America.
- The composite tubes market in Europe is projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Demand for composite tubes in the region is likely to rise in the next few years, due to the increase in the usage of tubes in electrical & electronics and transportation sectors in the region.
- Demand for composite tubes in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is estimated to rise significantly in the near future. In terms of demand, these regions accounted for low share of the global composite tubes market in 2018. However, these regions are likely to create lucrative opportunities for the composite tubes market during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Global Market
Key players operating in the global composites tubes market include:
- Exel Composites Plc
- Accurate Plastics, Inc.
- Strongwell Corporation
- Fiber Tech Composite Private Limited
- Fibergrate Composite Structure, Inc.
- Containment Solutions
- Foshan Zhihui Junzhang Advanced Composite Technology
- Rock West Composites
Global Composite Tubes Market: Research Scope
Global Composite Tubes Market, by Type
- Round Profile
Global Composite Tubes Market, by Process Type
- Pull Winding
- Filament Winding
Global Composite Tubes Market, by Filler Type
- Carbon Fiber Tubes
- Glass Fiber Tubes
- Hybrid Tubes
Global Composite Tubes Market, by End-use Industry
- Robotics & Automation
- Sports & Leisure
Global Composite Tubes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.