The global electrical and electronics industry is the most flourishing and extremely diversified industry which is expected to grow at a high rate in future. This industry experiences a long list of innovations and future trends which will make our surroundings fully automatic.
Circular chart recorder is a device which is used to measure the pressure, temperature, water and pH levels. It consists of a pen which measures the electromechanical vibrations and records it on a paper, the result can be in the form of a chart or a graph. Circular chart recorder can be calibrated into logarithmic scales and the results obtained are quiet accurate. Some circular chart recorder contains batteries which can last 48 hours and it saves the recorded data.
Circular chart recorder is essential because of its application of measuring changes with such precision. It consist of a microprocessor which notices the change and then records it on the circular chart. Circular chart recorder is expected to experience significant adoption, because of the growing automation and electronics industry. Circular chart recorders can be calibrated quickly which increases the productivity of the system. The circular chart recorder market is expected to grow with a high CAGR in the forecast period.
Factors governing growth of circular chart recorder is the rising and continuous investments in the R&D which has led to the innovation of new products and increased productivity. Increased foreign investment in developing nations is one of driving factors which has increased the production of circular chart recorders in these regions. Circular chart recorder finds various applications in industries where pressure, temperature or pH levels have to be calculated. Circular chart recorders provide simple design and easy installation which drives its growth in the market. Rising income and growing urbanization has resulted in an increased demand for the circular chart recorders.
Availability of cheap alternatives having better precision and quality has become a restraint for the circular chart recorder market.
Growing electrical and electronics industry has created a lot of opportunities for the circular chart recorder manufacturers as its important to install these devices to provide proper temperature and pressure for the devices to work in.
Growing trend of using electrical devices has increased the growth of circular chart recorder market.
The circular chart recorder market is segmented on the basis of the diameter of circular chart, by the type of display, on the basis of the number of pens used by the recorders, by the types of mountings, by application and region.
On the basis of the diameter of circular chart recorder, the circular chart recorder market is segmented into 6”, 8”, 10” and 12” diameter.
On the basis of the application, the circular chart recorder market is segmented into pressure recorders, temperature recorders and pressure and temperature recorders, flow recorders, pH recorders, water level recorders.
On the basis of type of display, the circular chart recorder market is segmented into no display, single display, and dual display.
On the basis of type of the number of pens used in circular chart recorders, the circular chart recorder market is segmented into single or multiple recorders.
On the basis of type of mountings, the circular chart recorder market is segmented into panel and surface mountings circular chart recorders.
Based on the geographies, the circular chart recorder market is segmented is divided into 7 regions; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Latin America, Japan and western Europe. Circular chart recorder industry is experiencing phenomenal changes these days. In Asia pacific region India, China, japan, Singapore and Taiwan are the major circular chart recorder producing countries. China is becoming the global leader of this industry and is working on new innovations and technologies. North America is the one of the largest producers and consumers of circular chart recorders followed by Latin America and Middle East and African countries. Growing automation will lead to the growth in circular chart recorders market.
Market: Key Players
Few of the major key players active in the circular chart recorder market are ABB, National Electrical Manufactures Association (NEMA), Palmer, Honeywell, R.S Enterprises, Anadig systems, Dwyer, Global water, Bioline Group Pvt Ltd, and ABACUS instruments. ABB produces Commander 1900 circular chart recorders which are one of the highest selling recorders because of their fully programmable display with a seamless integration of loop functionality. The global water CR500 circular chart recorder is reliable and accurate.
Overall it can be concluded that the growth prospects of the circular chart recorder market are promising, as adoption across most of the regional markets is set to increase in the foreseeable future, with substantial projected gains in some areas.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.