Ceramic Fiber Paper Market: Introduction
- Ceramic fiber paper is made using refractory materials. It primarily consists of alumina silicate fibers that are bound together in a non-woven matrix with the help of a binder. The paper does not get wet. It also possesses excellent refractoriness.
- Thus, ceramic fiber paper is considered ideal for handling molten aluminum. The paper is also highly resistant to acid, and is used in high temperature settings, as it can resist temperatures up to 2300°F.
Different Types of Ceramic Fiber Paper
- Ceramic fiber papers are a unique class of products that primarily consists of an alumino-silicate fiber in a non-woven matrix with latex binder system
- Ceramic fiber paper, also called aluminum silicate fiber paper, consists primarily of high purity alumino-silicate fiber and is made through a fiber washing process. Based on traditional process, the slag removal and drying process is improved, which is characterized by non-asbestos, uniform fiber distribution, white color, no delamination, and less slag balls.
- Ceramic fiber paper can be divided into three grades with a variety of thicknesses, widths, and temperature ratings: (i) Standard grade: maximum service temperature of 2300°F, (ii) Premium grade: maximum service temperature of 2300°F, and (iii) Zirconia grade: maximum service temperature of 2600°F.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Applications of Ceramic Fiber Paper
- Based on application, the global ceramic fiber paper market can be segmented into refractory & sealing, insulation, and others
- Ceramic fiber paper has high position in the field of industrial high-temperature insulation due to its superior product characteristics. It is generally used as a material for heat insulation, heat preservation, sealing, electrical insulation, sound absorption, and filtration. It can be used not only as a sealing material for thermal insulation materials and high temperature appliances, such as the inner lining of the furnace wall, but also as an insulation and cold insulation material for cryogenic refrigeration equipment such as refrigerators.
- Ceramic fiber paper can be widely employed in construction and glass industries, as it provides maximum heat resistance and insulation in a limited space
- Ceramic fiber paper is used to solve various heat-related issues. It exhibits excellent chemical stability, and resists attack from most of the corrosive agents.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Ceramic Fiber Paper Market
- In terms of region, the global ceramic fiber paper market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global ceramic fiber paper market during the forecast period. China is the key producer and consumer of ceramic fiber paper in the region. Intensive R&D, easy availability of raw materials, rise in standard of living, and increase in consumer awareness about the paper have boosted the demand for ceramic fiber paper in Asia Pacific.
- Low manufacturing cost, increase in disposable income of consumers, and rise in construction activities are driving the ceramic fiber paper market in Asia Pacific. India also held large share of the market in the region in 2018, owing to the presence of a promising construction industry in the country. Vietnam and Indonesia are also prominent countries of the market in Asia Pacific.
- Increase in construction activities and rise in export of ceramic fiber paper to different countries are factors responsible for the high production of ceramic fiber paper in Europe
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Global Market
The global ceramic fiber paper market is fragmented, with market players focusing on incorporating advanced technologies to gain higher share. Various companies use online portals to sell their products. These players offer a complete portfolio of products and focus on different business strategies to strengthen their position in the market.
Key players operating in the global ceramic fiber paper market include:
- Shree Ceramic Fibers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mineral Seal Corporation
- Great Lakes Textiles
- Galaxy Enterprise
- Cera Materials
- Unifrax Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- Celsius Heat Management België NV
Global Ceramic Fiber Paper Market: Research Scope
Global Ceramic Fiber Paper Market, by Grade
Global Ceramic Fiber Paper Market, by Application
- Refractory & Sealing
Global Ceramic Fiber Paper Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.