Buccal Tubes Market: Overview
- Buccal tube is an orthodontic small metal part welded on the outside of molar bands. Buccal tube contains slots to hold archwires, lip bumpers, facebows, and other devices to move the teeth.
- The global buccal tubes market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the increased demand for buccal tubes to correct orofacial problems such as crooked teeth, misaligned jaw, etc.
Key Drivers of Global Buccal Tubes Market
- Millions of individuals worldwide suffer from oro-dental problems. Malocclusion is an oro-dental condition prevalence of which is usually high in adolescents with permanent or mixed dentition. According to the Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, the occurrence of malocclusion is more than 30% globally. The use of buccal tubes to treat oro-dental problems is expected to drive the buccal tubes market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements in buccal tubes is also an important factor that is anticipated to increase its use. For instance, Leone S.p.A. uses the MIM (Metal Injection Molding) technology to develop buccal tubes, which provides excellent durability and fit. This is expected to fuel the demand for buccal tubes during the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global buccal tubes market are expanding their product portfolio and improving their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for buccal tubes in different regions.
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Buccal Tubes Market, Request a Brochure here
Allergies Related to Dental Materials to Hamper Market
- Artificial metallic implants and various restorative materials within the mouth interact continually with physiological fluids. Traditionally, several elements, such as nickel, cobalt, and chromium were reported to be contact allergens. However, gold and palladium have drawn attention recently, as the prevalence of contact allergy to these alloys is. Metal allergies can lead to minor dermatitis and can become as severe as an eczematous eruption in people sensitive to high metal containing products.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Buccal Tubes Market
- North America is the leading consumer of buccal tubes, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The U.S. is the key market in the region. The U.S. accounts for more than 80% of the demand for buccal tubes in North America. According to American Dental Association, in 2017, 1,875 children per 100,000 were reported with malocclusion. This is expected to surge the demand for buccal tubes in the U.S.
- The global buccal tubes market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe. This market growth in Asia Pacific can be attributed to the increase in awareness about oral health and rise in health care expenditure in the region.
- The buccal tubes market in Middle East & Africa is expected to grow, owing to significant rise in the burden of oral diseases due to poor awareness about the importance of oral health and high disposable income.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global buccal tubes market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 30%–40% of the market share. Key players operating in the global buccal tubes market include:
- G&H Orthodontics
- Ormco Corporation
- Ortho Organizers, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Leone S.p.A.
- DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG
- Adenta GmbH
- DB Orthodontics
Global Buccal Tubes Market: Research Scope
Global Buccal Tubes Market, by Product Type
Global Buccal Tubes Market, by Material
Global Buccal Tubes Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.