Brushable Ceramic Coatings Market: Introduction
- Brushable ceramic coating is a liquid ceramic-based formulation made of two components: epoxy base and ceramic beads. It offers smooth and low friction surface and resistance against bimetallic corrosion and abrasion. It is resistant to acids, alkalis, and aggressive chemicals. These coatings are applied to obtain a smooth and glassy surface finish.
- These coatings are widely used in rebuilding, prevention, and repairing of high wear areas, such as metal surfaces, and protect them from degradation.
- Brushable ceramic coating also provides electrical insulation. Thus, it is used to coat on panel separators, panels, insulators, etc. It improves pump operation by streamlining flow in pumps piping.
- Brushable ceramic coatings are suitable for equipment, such as pump wetted interior component. They are also suitable for equipment carrying metal slurry or slurry with fine particles of metal chips, sand, shells, seeds, etc. They help to reduce friction, allow slurry to slide, and avoid it from sticking.
- These coatings are economical and easy to apply using brush. They can easily be applied to areas such as interiors of pipes, valves, pipefittings, etc. They require less curing time.
Key Drivers of Brushable Ceramic Coatings Market
- The global brushable ceramic coatings market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
- Expanding automotive and aerospace industries and increasing demand for surface coating materials are key factors driving the global brushable ceramic coatings market
- Corrosion is a major problem faced by various industries such as oil & gas, marine, chemical, and building & construction. Brushable ceramic coatings provide protection against moisture and corrosion.
- Ongoing research to develop high-performance applications and advancements in technologies are augmenting the demand for brushable ceramic coatings for various applications
- Rapid urbanization and industrialization in emerging economies is expected to drive the demand for industrial equipment and components, which in turns drive the brushable ceramic coatings market.
- Expansion of the global brushable ceramic coatings market can be attributed to rise in investments by key players in developing efficient and cost-effective products, expansion, and mergers & acquisitions
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Food & Beverages Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global brushable ceramic coatings market can be divided into automotive, oil & gas, chemical, metallurgy, aerospace & defense, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and others
- Oil & gas is anticipated to be a major end-use industry segment during forecast period. Brushable ceramic coatings provide chemical resistance and protect components from corrosion.
- Demand for brushable ceramic coatings is likely to increase from the food & beverages industry. Expansion of the manufacturing industry and rapid industrialization are anticipated to propel the demand for global brushable ceramic coatings during forecast period.
North America to be Key Market for Brushable Ceramic Coatings
- In terms of region, the global brushable ceramic coatings market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for brushable ceramic coatings. The growth of this market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to the rise in demand from developing countries of the region such as China and India. Moreover, expanding processing industries and rising consumption of industrial equipment and components are estimated to fuel the regional consumption of brushable ceramic coatings during the forecast period. China is the leading consumer and manufacturer of brushable ceramic coatings in Asia Pacific.
- Europe and North America collectively account for more than 50% of the global consumption. Aerospace, automobile, and chemical industries in these regions are fueling market growth.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers in Global Market
The global brushable ceramic coatings market was fragmented in 2018. Expansions, new product launches, partnerships, and new technology development are key strategies adopted by key players to increase their market share.
Key manufacturers operating in the global brushable ceramic coatings market include:
- Polygem, Inc
- Demech Chemical Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited
- Jyoti Innovision Pvt. Ltd.
- Mc-Rix Industries
- ITW Performance Polymers
- TRIBO-TECH SOLUTIONS
- MCOR - Epoxytec Intl Inc
- Duraline LLC
- Pidilite Industries Limited
Global Brushable Ceramic Coatings Market: Research Scope
Global Brushable Ceramic Coatings Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & gas
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverages
- Others (textile, processing industry, paint & coating, etc.)
Global Brushable Ceramic Coatings Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.