Global Braided Hoses Market – Introduction
- Braided hoses are tubes which can be utilized for the transfer of air, gases, and fluid substances under low or high pressure. The presence of the wire on braided hoses enhances the reliability of the hose and offers added strength. Braided metal hoses are adopted in fields of applications such as hydraulic & pneumatic medium, air-conditioning and heat techniques, technical gases, vacuum techniques, solar techniques, and hot steam conveyance.
- Braided hoses are available in different sizes, material, and configurations. They are available in both rigid and flexible form. Steel braided hoses are mainly used in manufacturing facilities and for industrial purposes etc.
Rise in usage of braided hoses in industrial manufacturing and in oil & gas industries anticipated to drive the market
- Rapid increase in installation of various types of braided hoses for industrial manufacturing, and in the oil & gas industry is projected to be a key driving factor for the market. China, India, Japan, Australia, United Arab Emirates, and other countries in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are estimated to drive the braided hoses market due to expansion in the oil & gas industry, and rapid increase in construction activities. Stainless steel braided hoses are the most preferred and commonly used braided hose across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Braided Hoses Market, Request for a Sample
Evolution in e-commerce industry to help manufacturers expand business
- Increase in sale of braided hoses through the online mode of distribution is projected to offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers and distributors of braided hoses to expand their business and presence in various parts of the globe. Producers and suppliers of braided hoses are selling their products on their company website and on various e-commerce websites across the globe. Companies are also undertaking promotions and advertising campaigns on different media and online platforms to expand the reach of their products in different geographies.
North America and Europe hold major market share of braided hoses
- Geographically, the global braided hoses market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe dominate the global braided hoses market. The braided hoses market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand rapidly during the forecast period, due to rise in usage of braided hoses in industrial manufacturing and in the automotive sector in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, and other European countries.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Increase in infrastructure development activities and installation of braided hoses in the oil & gas industry in China, India, Japan, and GCC is expected to surge the demand for braided hoses in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in the Braided Hoses Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as KUZUFLEX Flexible Metal Hose, Novaflex, Penflex, Swagelok Company, and Plexitab are focusing on innovation of new products to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of braided hoses in the global braided hoses market. Companies are opting for mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures with local players to expand their product portfolio. Producers in developing countries are focusing on reducing their cost of production and increase profitability for the sustainable growth of their business. A few of the key players operating in the global braided hoses market are:
- KUZUFLEX Flexible Metal Hose
- FlexFit Hose
- Vega Flex India
- Swagelok Company
- Ponaflex Hose Manufacturing, Inc.
- All Hose Inc.
- JINYUAN RUBBER MANUFACTURING LTD
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Braided Hoses Market – Research Scope
Global Braided Hoses Market, by Wire Type
- Single Wire
- Double Wire
- Multi Wire
Global Braided Hoses Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Others (Nylon, Rubber etc.)
Global Braided Hoses Market, by Application
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Agriculture and plumbing industry etc.)
Global Braided Hoses Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hardware Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Braided Hoses Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.