Global Audio (Speaker) Test Systems Market: Introduction
- An audio (speaker) test system is a wide-ranging test solution that offers reliable analysis of defects. Audio (speaker) test system specifically designed for high-volume quality control of pre-assembled parts and single- or dual-speaker components. It delivers an efficient and quick process for measuring the overall performance of an audio system.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increasing demand for 3D sound systems in various end-users driving audio (speaker) test systems market
- 3D audio is becoming the future of game sound. Numerous gaming developers are shifting toward advanced 3D sound systems from the traditional 2D sound engines. These companies are incorporating specific advanced digital sound processing (DSP) and neuro-auditory research algorithms, which can be assimilated, directly into a game’s sound engine. For instance, in 2016, Microsoft Corporation introduced the Dolby Atmos’ 3D audio technology support, coupled with its Xbox One and Xbox one S gaming consoles, in order to enhance gaming experience of users. On the other hand, the cinema industry is also shifting toward 3D sound systems from 2D sound systems. Several companies such as DTS Inc., Auro Technologies, and Dolby Labs are witnessing high demand for their 3D audio technologies from cinema halls worldwide. For instance, Auro Technologies had successfully installed 600 AURO 11.1 3D audio home cinema systems in cinemas across the globe until 2017. On the other hand, Dolby Atmos has installed nearly 2,000 3D audio systems in cinemas across the world. Thus, increasing demand for 3D audio systems in various end-users is significantly driving the audio (speaker) test systems market.
Complex architecture and significant setup costs hampering global audio (speaker) test systems market
- In order to install audio (speaker) test systems, the operator is required to follow certain specific measurement parameters including resonance frequencies f0, sound pressure level dbspl, speaker polarity, and DC resistance. These measurement parameters make the architecture complex and add cost to the setup. Thus, complex architecture and significant setup costs are hampering the global audio (speaker) test systems market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to hold a major share of global audio (speaker) test systems market
- In terms of region, the global audio (speaker) test systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global audio (speaker) test systems market during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for use in infotainment systems and regulatory requirements in terms of adopting wireless devices, such as Bluetooth, in the automotive industry. This factor is led to the North America to remain dominate in the audio (speaker) test system market across worldwide.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the rapidly expanding market for audio (speaker) test systems during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of high-quality audio systems across various industries such as gaming and media & entertainment in the region. This factor is led to the Asia Pacific to remain fastest growing in the audio (speaker) test system market across worldwide.
Global Audio (Speaker) Test Systems Market: Competition Landscape
- In August 2019, NTi Audio introduced a new audio (speaker) testing solution called ‘Room Acoustics Reporter’ coupled with XL2 sound level meter and DS3 dodecahedron speaker. The initiative would help the company expand its product portfolio as well as customer base in audio (speaker) test system market worldwide.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- NTi Audio
- Listen, Inc.
- Premium Sound Solutions
- Klippel GmbH
- Audio Precision
- Prism Media Products Ltd.
- Maxeye Technologies
Global Audio (Speaker) Test Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Audio (Speaker) Test Systems Market, by Component
Global Audio (Speaker) Test Systems Market, by Application
- Loudspeakers & Micro Speakers
- Automotive Audio
- Wireless Devices
- Hearing Aids
Global Audio (Speaker) Test Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.