Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market: Introduction
- Artificial Intelligence and its perceptual technologies that make a sense of data can automate and streamline analytics, customer services, machinery maintenance, as well as many more internal processes and tasks. So, artificial intelligence technologies are beneficial for different aspects of airline operation management. Artificial Intelligence in aviation helps to deploy the predictive maintenance solutions to track the data of aircraft health monitoring sensors.
- Artificial intelligence in aviation helps technicians to access the historical and real-time data from any location, and the systems are compatible with mobile and desktop that gives alerts and notifications of the aircraft‘s existing technical condition and it also helps the technician to spot the issues pointing at possible malfunction and replace parts proactively.
- The adoption of artificial intelligence in the aviation market is expected to increase because AI uses powerful algorithms that automates large amount of data across the airport and it improves the factors such as productivity and decreases queue length.
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market: Dynamics
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market: Key Drivers
- Artificial intelligence in the aviation market helps in operating revenue by building good use of AI to define the destination and modify costs for particular markets, find proficient distribution channels, and supervise seats to keep the airline customer-friendly and competitive
- Artificial intelligence in the aviation market can easily permit airlines to control if there is a chance to positively interfere in the customer journey and turn a bad experience into a pleasant one. It also allows the company to respond faster in a synchronized, systematic way that is on-brand and consistent with the business’s values
- Artificial intelligence in aviation market helps the customers to extract the information from those emails so that they can automate some of the routine processes, for example, information about lost baggage
- The artificial intelligence market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to advancements and rising adoption of self service for better customer experience and predictive aircraft maintenance
Impact of COVID-19 on the Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe are resulting in an economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lockdown. While in the aviation industry there is a dramatic drop in demand for passenger air transport (freight to a lesser extent) and containment measures are threatening the viability of aviation industries.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial intelligence in aviation market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is the global leader in artificial intelligence in the aviation market with the largest share mainly because of new technological software that includes application program interfaces, such as speech, language, sensor data, and vision along with machine learning algorithms, to realize various applications in the aviation industry.
- The global artificial intelligence in aviation market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the estimated period. The developing countries are mostly focusing on implementation of new technologies and countries like India, China and Japan are focusing on adoption of virtual assistants to several airports to serve air travelers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
Panasonic Avionics Corporation was incorporated in 1979 and is headquartered in California, U.S. The company manufactures communication products and in-flight entertainment. The company offers tools and services for private and commercial aircrafts such as in-seat email, inflight email, e- greetings, mobile text messaging, and internet access for passengers and moving map applications.
Airbus S.A.S. was incorporated in 1970 and is headquartered in Blanca, France. The company designs and manufactures the aircraft to deliver innovative solutions for better connectivity. The company’s products include helicopter defense, commercial aircraft, space, and security segments. The company provides its products and services worldwide.
Other key players operating in the global artificial intelligence in aviation market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Anuvu, GOGO LLC., Micron Technology, Inc, Ltd., Inseego Corp., Intelsat, Boeing, ONEWEB.WORLD, and SmartSky Networks, LLC
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market: Research Scope
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, by Offerings
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, by Application
- Smart Maintenance
- Dynamic Pricing
- Flight Operation
- Virtual Assistants
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, by Technology
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Context Awareness Computing
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!