Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market – Introduction
- Acoustic sandwich panels are self-supporting panels with noise-insulating properties. They are suitable for the construction of sound barriers, partition walls, and industrial wall coverings. Acoustic sandwich panels are produced with various thicknesses ranging from 50 mm to 150 mm. The increasing demand for these panels in construction and automotive industry is driving the growth of the acoustic sandwich panel market worldwide.
Key Drivers of the Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market
- Acoustic sandwich panels are made of fire-safe materials. They are solid, stable, and resistant to outdoor conditions. In an industrial environment, they help to isolate the source of noise from other areas, which keeps those areas quiet and comfortable. Additionally, they are durable and require lower maintenance. These factors increase the demand for acoustic sandwich panels and help in the growth of the market.
- Acoustic sandwich panels are extensively used in structural applications in the automotive industry due to their high bending stiffness and light material weight. Building construction with sandwich panels have also become very common in construction. Thus, demand for acoustic sandwich panels is increasing with the growth in construction and automotive industry.
Factors Restraining the Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market
- Several countries across the globe imposed lockdown and other travel and transportation restrictions due to the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic to stop the spread of Coronavirus. Supply chains were disrupted owing to lack of raw materials and employees. Also, construction and manufacturing activities were halted, which affected the growth of the acoustic sandwich panel market across the globe.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market
- In terms of region, the global acoustic sandwich panel market can be divided North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the acoustic sandwich panel market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The acoustic sandwich panel market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global acoustic sandwich panel market in 2020, due to growth in construction industry in the region. Rise in urbanization has been driving the acoustic sandwich panel market in Asia Pacific, particularly in India, China, and Japan.
- The acoustic sandwich panel market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market
The global acoustic sandwich panel market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global acoustic sandwich panel market are:
- Kingspan Group
- Mekpan Panel
- O-Metall Group
- Gilfor International
- Hangzhou Baosheng Metal Material
- Shanghai Hanyao Color Steel Laminboard Factory
- ABO Sandwich Panels Factory
- ZC Machinery
Global Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market: Research Scope
Global Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market, by Product
- Foam Core
- Rubber Core
Global Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market, by Application
- Construction Industry
- Automobile Industry
Global Acoustic Sandwich Panel Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!