Home Press Releases High Number of Diabetics Results in 49.4% CAGR of Global mHealth Monitoring and Diagnostic Medical Devices Market from 2013 to 2019
High Number of Diabetics Results in 49.4% CAGR of Global mHealth Monitoring and Diagnostic Medical Devices Market from 2013 to 2019
- mHealth Monitoring and Diagnostic Medical Devices Market, by Product Type,
- Glucose Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cardiac Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Sleep Apnea Monitors
- Multi-parameter Monitors
- mHealth Monitoring and Diagnostic Medical Devices Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Cardiovascular Peptides Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Peptides are short chain of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. Usually they contain less than 50 amino acids. Natural cardiovascular peptides such as ANP and BNP are hormones of cardiac origin that play an important role in the regulation of cardiovascular homeostasis. Cardiovascular peptides are predominantly produced in heart, although many other tissues produced it but in amounts inadequate to induce any physiological effects. Advancement in biotechnology and...
- Fracture Fixation Products Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
Fracture fixation is a process of stabilizing the fractured bone, to enable fast healing of the injured bone, and to return early mobility and full function of the injured extremity. The global fracture fixation market is growing significantly due to the rise in prevalence of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis propelling the demand for joint replacement surgeries. Osteoporosis is an alarming health issue, especially in the geriatric population. The disease is associated with weakening of hip,...
- Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market (By Type: Allografts, and Bone Graft Substitutes; By Application: Spinal Fusion, Long Bone, Foot and Ankle, Craniomaxillofacial, Joint Reconstruction, and Dental) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Bones have a natural tendency to heal, however if the defect surpasses a critical size, then bone grafting is the preferred option. Bone grafting is a surgical procedure that replaces the missing or damaged bone by natural or synthetic bone. There are three major types of bone grafts: autografts, allografts, and bone substitutes. Bone grafts and substitutes should be biocompatible, osteoconductive,...