Tebufenozide Market: Overview
- Tebufenozide is an insect growth regulator, which acts as a molting hormone. It is used as an agrochemical active ingredient on several crops including fruits, vegetable, rice, and corn.
- Tebufenozide is widely used to control the spread of caterpillars, gypsy moths, budworms, loopers, tussock moths, and other leaf-eating insects that damage crops. Tebufenozide helps keep crops disease-free and healthy. This helps improve the yield.
- Increase in application of agrochemicals as fat soluble insecticides for various crops is driving the tebufenozide market across the globe. Tebufenozide is extensively used in fruit crops, including almond, grapes, pear, apple, peach, avocado, lime, and lemon.
- Forest department also uses tebufenozide to protect trees from leaf-eating insects
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Rise in Demand for Insecticides to Drive Tebufenozide market
- Decrease in arable land across the globe, decline in tolerance to biotic stresses such as insects, and increase in demand for fruits and vegetable are boosting the global tebufenozide market
- Growth in population has boosted the demand for food across the globe. Insecticides help increase crop yield and bridge the food production and demand gap. This, in turn, is augmenting the demand for tebufenozide across the globe.
- Prices of raw materials such as fine chemicals, which are used to produce tebufenozide, have been volatile of late due to the supply shortages triggered by the industrial shutdown owing to COVID 19 outbreak. Disruption in supply of raw materials is projected to hamper full-scale operations of companies.
- Supply shortage has also led to a rise in prices of raw materials. Affected downstream supply chain might take longer for deliveries. The industrial shutdown has also adversely impacted product and inventory transportation, as logistic services have been hampered due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Powder Form Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on form, the global tebufenozide market can be bifurcated into liquid and powder
- Powder is estimated to be a rapidly growing segment of the global tebufenozide market during the forecast period
Vegetable & Fruits Application Segment to Hold Major Share of Market
- Based on application, the tebufenozide market can be divided into vegetables & fruits, corn & rice, and others
- The vegetables & fruits segment holds major share of the global tebufenozide market, led by the rise in demand for fruits and vegetables across the globe. Tebufenozide helps increase the yield of fruits. It is less toxic than other pesticides.
- The corn & rice segment is expected to expand at a faster CAGR during the forecast period
North America to Constitute Significant Share of Global Tebufenozide Market
- In terms of region, the global tebufenozide market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America holds major share of the global tebufenozide market in 2019. The region has large market for GM (genetically-modified) crops. As a result, demand for tebufenozide is high in North America. The U.S. dominated the tebufenozide market in the region in 2019.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to offer lucrative opportunities for the tebufenozide market during the forecast period, owing to increase in awareness about the benefits of tebufenozide vis-à-vis other pesticides. China is a highly lucrative country of the tebufenozide market in Asia Pacific.
- Brazil and Argentina are likely to drive the tebufenozide market in Latin America in the near future
Key Players in Global Tebufenozide Market
The global tebufenozide market was highly fragmented in 2019. Prominent players operating in the global tebufenozide market seek to enter into joint venture and partnership agreements for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global tebufenozide market include:
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd.
- Wings Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Kumiai Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Green Mountain Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Tianlong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Global Tebufenozide Market: Research Scope
Global Tebufenozide Market, by Form
Global Tebufenozide Market, by Application
- Vegetables & Fruits
- Corn & Rice
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.