Smart Moisture Sensors: Introduction
- Smart moisture sensors are used to measure the content of water in objects
- Smart moisture sensors are provided with a data transfer feature with Bluetooth module or some other medium
- These sensors are used in various research applications such as horticulture, environmental science, climate research, irrigation planning, and agricultural science
- Along with advanced irrigation controllers, smart moisture sensors are used in the irrigation of residential lawns, landscapes, and suburban areas
- These sensors are employed for various other applications including sports & entertainment, research studies, construction, weather forecasting, sports turf, mining, building & construction, and landscaping & ground care
Key Drivers of Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market
- The global smart moisture sensors market is expected to expand during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for smart moisture sensors for use in various applications such as forestry, weather forecasting, and sports & entertainment
- Increasing investments in the establishment of green and smart cities are also anticipated to fuel the demand for smart moisture sensors for use in landscape irrigation of sideways, parks, and others green zones in these cities
- Recent advancements in the sensor technology are allowing remote data collection from building and construction sites, which offers real-time alerts and long-term analysis. This can help catch water damage before it spreads to the rest of the building.
- Companies operating in the global smart moisture sensors market are investing to expand their product portfolios as well as their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to meet the increasing demand for smart moisture sensors in different regions.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report
Increasing Adoption of Smart Irrigation in Agriculture Sector
- Adoption of new technologies is increasing in the agriculture sector in order to optimize agriculture-allied activities
- The preference for smart irrigation is increasing in order to meet specific landscape needs; tailor watering schedules; and reduce overall operational costs associated with irrigation
- Manufacturers are increasing their attention toward application of smart moisture sensors
- Moreover, leading manufacturers of smart moisture sensors are planning to increase investments in research and development activities. These factors are expected to drive the demand for smart moisture sensors during the forecast period.
Poor Response Time of Smart Moisture Sensors
- Smart moisture sensors offer sluggish response to soil water content, irrigation, or rainfall
- Moreover, lack of accuracy of smart moisture sensors in sandy soil particles led by their large particle size is expected to limit the usage of smart moisture sensors in the near future
- However, research and development in the field of smart moisture sensors is expected to overcome these issues in the next few years
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading region of the global smart moisture sensors market, followed by North America and Europe. China, India, and Japan are key markets for smart moisture sensors in the region. In terms of demand, these countries account for a major share of the market in the region.
- In addition to this, the demand of smart moisture sensors is expected to increase from sports and construction industries in Asia pacific in the next few years. This is expected to augment the demand for smart moisture sensors during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global smart moisture sensors market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global smart moisture sensors market are:
- AMSYS GmbH
- Lindsay Corporation
- IRROMETER Company, Inc.
- Delta-T Devices
- Toro Company
- Acclima, Inc.
- Decagon Devices Inc.
- Caipos GmbH
- Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, Inc.
- Magnum Asset Protection, LLC
Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market, by Type
- Solid-state Sensors
- Volumetric Sensors
Global Smart Moisture Sensors Market, by End-use Industry
- Sports & Entertainment
- Building & Construction
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.