Potentiometric Titrators: Introduction
- Potentiometric titration is a volumetric technique, wherein the potential between the indicator electrode and the reference electrode is calculated as a function of titrant volume
- The process involves measuring and recording the cell potential (in units of millivolts or pH) after each addition of the titrant
- Potentiometric titrators are designed to offer easier, more reliable, and more productive titrations than the conventional titrations
- Potentiometric titrators are used for various titrations such as neutralization, complex formation, precipitation, and oxidation/reduction titrations
- A potentiometric titrator includes a reference electrode, indicator electrode, salt bridge, and other components
- These titrators are applicable in various end-use sectors such as industrial, healthcare, oil & gas, food & beverages, and petroleum
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Key Drivers of Global Potentiometric Titrator Market
- The global potentiometric titrator market is expected to expand during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for these titrators for several applications in the food & beverages industry
- Potentiometric titrators are useful to regulate the texture, appearance, nutrition, taste, and stability of food and beverages. This factor is expected to fuel the global potentiometric titrator market during the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global potentiometric titrator market are investing to expand their product portfolios and improve their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for potentiometric titrators in different regions.
Pharmaceutical Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- A potentiometric titrator is crucial for analysis of various raw materials used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Manufacturers are offering automatic potentiometric titrators with various features such as automatic calculation and graphing, dispensing of the titrant, and end-point detection. This is expected to increase usage of automatic potentiometric titrators in various quality control applications in the next few years.
- Moreover, leading manufacturers of potentiometric titrators are planning to increase investments in the research and development of advanced potentiometric titrators. These factors are expected to drive the demand for potentiometric titrators during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Sensitivity of Potentiometric Titrators
- In the process of potentiometric titration, a small addition of the titrant cam change pH drastically. Potentiometric titrators are highly pH sensitive. This is expected to limit the usage of potentiometric titrators in several applications during the forecast period.
- However, the development of new potentiometric titrators is expected to fuel the global potentiometric titrator market during the forecast period
Europe to Hold a Major Share of Global Potentiometric Titrator Market
- Europe is a leading region of the global potentiometric titrator market, followed by North America and Asia. The U.K., Germany, and France are key markets for potentiometric titrators in the region. In terms of demand, these countries account for a major share of the market in the region. Increase in the demand for potentiometric titrators in Europe can be attributed to growing industrialization in the region.
- In addition to this, the demand for potentiometric titrators in the pharmaceutical industry in Europe is expected to increase in the next few years. This is expected to augment the demand for potentiometric titrators during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global potentiometric titrator market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global potentiometric titrator market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Koehler Instrument Company, Inc.
- Mettler Toledo
- Metrohm India Limited
- Veego Instruments Corporation
- GPS, Ltd
- Hanna Instruments
- KYOTO ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- SPECTRA LAB INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD.
Global Potentiometric Titrator Market: Research Scope
Global Potentiometric Titrator Market, by Titration Type
Global Potentiometric Titrator Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
Global Potentiometric Titrator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.