Phase Rotation Meter: Introduction
- The phase rotation meter is used to determine the phase rotation and motor rotation in all areas where three-phase power supply is used
- The phase rotation meter has a voltage range of up to 690 VAC, which complies with safety standards. It also protects engines and equipment from damage that may be caused due to incorrect direction of rotation.
- The phase rotation meter does not need external batteries, provides easy operation, robust alligator clips for easy connection, 3-phase measurements, safety standard IEC 61010 & CAT III 600 V, protection class IP-40, and large LCD display
- Various types of phase rotation meters available in market include rotating and static phase rotation meters. These are used in feed motors, commercial, drives, electrical systems, and industrial applications.
Rise in Demand for Industrial Applications
- Based on application, the industrial application segment of the global phase rotation meter market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in use of phase rotation meters in the industrial sector to protect engines, equipment, and heavy machinery from damage that may arise due to incorrect direction of rotation of three-phase peak
- The phase rotation meter is employed to track the electrical connection during the maintenance and installation of the electrical connection, checking the rotation of motors where three-phase supply is matter of concern. These uses further boost the need for phase rotation meter in industries.
- Rise in demand for phase rotation meter in electrical systems and the industrial sector, increase in construction spending, rise in industrial activities over the world, and enhancement of the grid infrastructure are estimated to boost the global phase rotation meter market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Phase Rotation Meter Market
- In terms of region, the global phase rotation meter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The phase rotation market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period due to a rise in industrialization in countries such as India, China, and Japan, rising urbanization and expansion of the service sector in China, and a surge in IT hubs and commercial institutions in the region
- Government-run 'smart city' projects and growing industries in the region further propel the phase rotation meter market in Asia Pacific
- North America is estimated to hold the second-largest share of the global phase rotation meter market during the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of phase rotation meter operate in the region
- The phase rotation meter market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Phase Rotation Meter Market
The global phase rotation meter market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to cater to the rising demand for phase rotation meter. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global phase rotation meter market includes:
- Extech Instruments
- Amprobe Test Tools
- Fluke Corporation
- Gardner Bender
- Duncan Instruments
- Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works Inc.
- Time Mark Corporation
- Flir Systems Inc.
- RS Components
- Test Mart
- GRI Pumps
- Magnum Products LLC
- Allied Electronic Inc.
- Cable Organizer com Inc.
- Grainger Industrial Supply
- PCE Instruments
Global Phase Rotation Meter Market: Research Scope
Global Phase Rotation Meter Market, by Type
- Rotating Phase Rotation Meter
- Static Phase Rotation Meter
Global Phase Rotation Meter Market, by Application
- Feed Motors
- Electrical Systems
- Industrial Applications
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!