Phase Rotation Meter: Introduction
- The phase rotation meter is used to determine the phase rotation and motor rotation in all areas where three-phase power supply is used
- The phase rotation meter has a voltage range of up to 690 VAC, which complies with safety standards. It also protects engines and equipment from damage that may be caused due to incorrect direction of rotation.
- The phase rotation meter does not need external batteries, provides easy operation, robust alligator clips for easy connection, 3-phase measurements, safety standard IEC 61010 & CAT III 600 V, protection class IP-40, and large LCD display
- Various types of phase rotation meters available in market include rotating and static phase rotation meters. These are used in feed motors, commercial, drives, electrical systems, and industrial applications.
Rise in Demand for Industrial Applications
- Based on application, the industrial application segment of the global phase rotation meter market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in use of phase rotation meters in the industrial sector to protect engines, equipment, and heavy machinery from damage that may arise due to incorrect direction of rotation of three-phase peak
- The phase rotation meter is employed to track the electrical connection during the maintenance and installation of the electrical connection, checking the rotation of motors where three-phase supply is matter of concern. These uses further boost the need for phase rotation meter in industries.
- Rise in demand for phase rotation meter in electrical systems and the industrial sector, increase in construction spending, rise in industrial activities over the world, and enhancement of the grid infrastructure are estimated to boost the global phase rotation meter market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Phase Rotation Meter Market
- In terms of region, the global phase rotation meter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The phase rotation market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period due to a rise in industrialization in countries such as India, China, and Japan, rising urbanization and expansion of the service sector in China, and a surge in IT hubs and commercial institutions in the region
- Government-run 'smart city' projects and growing industries in the region further propel the phase rotation meter market in Asia Pacific
- North America is estimated to hold the second-largest share of the global phase rotation meter market during the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of phase rotation meter operate in the region
- The phase rotation meter market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Phase Rotation Meter Market
The global phase rotation meter market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to cater to the rising demand for phase rotation meter. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global phase rotation meter market includes:
- Extech Instruments
- Amprobe Test Tools
- Fluke Corporation
- Gardner Bender
- Duncan Instruments
- Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works Inc.
- Time Mark Corporation
- Flir Systems Inc.
- RS Components
- Test Mart
- GRI Pumps
- Magnum Products LLC
- Allied Electronic Inc.
- Cable Organizer com Inc.
- Grainger Industrial Supply
- PCE Instruments
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Phase Rotation Meter Market, Request for a Sample
Global Phase Rotation Meter Market: Research Scope
Global Phase Rotation Meter Market, by Type
- Rotating Phase Rotation Meter
- Static Phase Rotation Meter
Global Phase Rotation Meter Market, by Application
- Feed Motors
- Electrical Systems
- Industrial Applications
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.