Isobutyronitrile Market: Snapshot
Isobutyronitrile is an organic compound used in a wide range of applications. While this compound is colorless in nature, its demand is consistently increasing owing to its large-scale use in manufacturing of paints and coatings, hydraulic fluids, lubricants, and cosmetics. This situation signifies potential for the growth of vendors active in the global Isobutyronitrile market.
Isobutyronitrile is gathering traction among a wide range of industries owing to numerous properties. Good flowability, better control of polymerization, slower aging of polymers, foam homogeneity, and stability of pigments are some of the key prosperities that make this compound fit for use in many applications. This factor is projected to drive the growth of the Isobutyronitrile market on worldwide level.
In agriculture industry, Isobutyronitrile is used in the manufacturing of fertilizers and pesticides. Growing demand from this industry is anticipated to offer promising growth avenues for the growth of the global Isobutyronitrile market. Isobutyronitrile has smell similar to that of almond. Its use in diverse purposes makes it highly in-demand compound.
Isobutyronitrile is employed as a catalyst in the polymerization of ethylene and as a gasoline additive. In addition, it also finds application in pharmaceutical industry and ink manufacturing. All these applications highlight growing demand for Isobutyronitrile in these sectors. New players entering in the global Isobutyronitrile market can utilize this opportunity. Improving their production capacity will help them in fulfilling the rising demand for products in the global Isobutyronitrile market. At the same time, it will help them to be in the list of well-established players in the market.
Major companies are chasing various strategies such as partnerships and collaborations. These moves are helping them to maintain their position in the global Isobutyronitrile market. Some of them are engaged in mergers and acquisition activities to lead the market. All these efforts highlight the potential for the growth of this market during upcoming period.
Isobutyronitrile Market: Introduction
- Isobutyronitrile is an organic compound in the form of colorless liquid with an almond-like odor. It is used as intermediate for insecticides; catalyst in the polymerization of ethylene; and gasoline additive.
- Isobutyronitrile derivatives are employed in fertilizers, paints and coatings, ink ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, hydraulic fluids, lubricants, and cosmetics
Key Drivers of Isobutyronitrile Market
- The global isobutyronitrile market has been expanding, due to the increase in demand for isobutyronitrile in the production of pharmaceuticals, paints and coatings, and fertilizers
- Isobutyronitrile exhibits various properties such as better control of polymerization, good flowability, slower aging of polymers, foam homogeneity, and stability of pigments. This is expected to enhance its usage in various applications.
- Isobutyronitrile is employed in the production of fertilizers and pesticides. Demand for isobutyronitrile in the agriculture industry is also expected to increase, as new development in insecticides are being reported
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Chemical Intermediate Application Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of revenue, the chemical intermediate application segment is anticipated to account for significant share of the global market, owing to the high demand for isobutyronitrile in various active ingredients and chemical production processes
- Isobutyronitrile is widely used in the production of isobutanol, which is employed in a wide range of applications from gasoline additives to plasticizers in plastics and rubber industries
Toxicity and Harmful Nature to Hamper Market
- Isobutyronitrile can cause irritation when it comes into contact with eyes. It causes weakness, headache, nausea, and vomiting if swallowed or inhaled. It is toxic for skin and may cause damage to organs.
- Implementation of various regulations on manufacture and usage of isobutyronitrile, owing to its harmful effects, is expected to act as major factor restraining the market in the near future
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Isobutyronitrile Market
- In terms of region, the global isobutyronitrile market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to constitute major share of the market, owing to the presence of large companies producing fertilizers, pharmaceutical products, and chemicals in the region China is projected to account for prominent share of the market in the region, due to the growth of the pharmaceuticals industry in the country
- Increase in consumer spending on pharmaceuticals is likely to boost the pharmaceuticals industry in Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is expected to augment the isobutyronitrile market in Asia Pacific.
- Usage of isobutyronitrile is restricted in various developed countries such as Germany, France, the U.K., and the U.S., owing to the implementation of various regulations on hazardous chemicals in these countries. This is anticipated to adversely affect the isobutyronitrile market in North America and Europe during the forecast period.
- The isobutyronitrile market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period. The market in the region is in the developing stage. Key players are investing significantly to expand their footprint in Middle East & Africa.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Market
The global isobutyronitrile market is fragmented, with the leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 20% to 25% share. Prominent players operating in the isobutyronitrile market include:
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Tokyo Chemical Industry UK Ltd.
- TCI America Formosa Plastics
- Shandong Jianlan Chemical
- Beijing Eastern Petrochemical
- Yancheng Chunzhu Aroma
Global Isobutyronitrile Market: Research Scope
Global Isobutyronitrile Market, by Application
- Chemical Intermediates
- Paints & Coatings
Global Isobutyronitrile Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.