Demand for whey peptides is growing tremendously among consumers across the world. The growing trend of body fitness has had a great impact on the whey peptides market. Whey peptides are derived from milk plasma, a liquid dairy product. Whey peptides are supplements, also known as Whey Protein. Whey peptides are obtained from the leftover milk plasma during the production of cheese from cow's milk. There are three types of whey peptides: concentrate, isolate and hydrolysate. Whey peptides provide amino acids that build protein in the human body. Hence, people across the world are opting for whey peptides to gain weight and to build the muscles. The benefit of whey peptide over regular milk is that whey peptides contain fewer calories and carbohydrates. Whey peptides can also be an important supplement for people who want to gain muscles and lose weight. Whey peptides also help in the prevention of diseases and inhibit allergies and carcinogens. In addition, Whey Peptides also block angiotensin-I-converting enzymes and thus, help in managing high blood pressure.
Increasing Demand for Whey Peptides Due to Growing Trend of Body Fitness
The market for Whey Peptides is anticipated to witness a growing demand over the forecast period owing to the increasing popularity of whey peptides among gym enthusiasts and fitness lovers. Whey peptides contain amino acids that are buildings block of protein. Whey peptides contain sufficient amount of protein and very few carbohydrates and thus, are very helpful in bodybuilding. Whey peptides also help in rapid recovery of muscles that might get affected due to heavy weight training. Demand for whey peptides is increasing tremendously across the world as these supplements promote fast digestion and body fitness. Local manufacturers of whey peptides-based supplement products are thus expanding their reach in the global market, which is expected to boost the growth of the Whey peptides market during the forecast period.
Global Whey Peptides: Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global whey peptides market has been segmented as –
- Concentrate whey peptides
- Isolate whey peptides
- Hydrolysate whey peptides
On the basis of packaging, the global whey peptides market has been segmented as –
- PET Bottles
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global whey peptides market has been segmented as –
- Chemist & Lifecare Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Global Whey Peptides Market: Key Players
The global whey peptides market is evolving due to growing focus of people on body fitness. Hence, many supplement manufacturers are focusing on this product. Some of the major manufacturers and suppliers operating in the global whey peptides market are MuscleTech, MuscleBlaze, Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., GNC Holdings, Inc., CHK Industries Private Limited, Nutrimed Healthcare Private Limited, American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI) and AMCO Proteins. That apart, many other manufacturers are also showing keen interest in whey peptides, which is expected to boost the demand for the same during the forecast period.
Opportunities for Market Participants
The growing trend of fitness and muscles building among consumers is the prime factor escalating the demand for whey peptides across the world. Whey peptides are a wonderful supplement for people who want to be fit and lose weight as they contain very few carbohydrates and calories. That apart, regular diet does not provide enough protein to people. Hence, to provide a sufficient amount of protein to the body before and after workout, some supplements are needed, such as whey peptides. Owing to these factors, it is expected that whey peptides market will grow positively during the forecast period.
- In many countries, such as Srilanka, India and China, the craze of bodybuilding has reached another level. However, regular foods available in these regions are lacking in protein. People in these regions opt for protein supplements to meet their daily requirements. Thus, the Whey Peptides market in these regions is anticipated to witness faster growth as compared to other regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.