Tiger Nuts Market
Tiger Nuts Market (Nature: Organic and Conventional; End Use: Food Industry, Foodservice Industry, and Retail/Household; and Distribution Channel: Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Small Firms Gain Assistance from British Consumers During COVID-19 Pandemic
It has been difficult for companies in the tiger nuts market to plan, let alone launch a new product amid the COVID-19. Hence, they are adopting new routes such as online marketing and sales to boost product uptake. Small food businesses in the U.K. are benefitting from the support network of Enterprise Nation— a business-to-business service in London, since digital uptake is on the rise. Moreover, British consumers are found to pledge support for small firms during the coronavirus fallout to help them stay buoyant.
Companies in the tiger nuts market are taking cues from startups including STRP’D, which shelved its launch of tiger nuts drink in cafes and instead did rethinking for launching tiger nut flour.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Tiger Nuts Market
Clean Labels Help Prevent Potential Side Effects of Tiger Nut Products
The tiger nuts market is expected to reach a valuation of ~US$ 319 Mn by the end of 2030. However, downsides of tiger nuts such as people with digestive issues or sensitivities toward high fiber food might experience bloating, cramping or diarrhea due to overeating. Hence, manufacturers are adopting clean labels to educate consumers about its ingredients and caution statements to prevent side effects of tiger nuts.
Tiger nuts milk is being publicized for the management of weight, cancer, diabetes, and blood pressure, among others. Manufacturers in the tiger nuts market are increasing their production of milk products, since it makes problems less severe for female fertility and erectile dysfunction.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Exogenous Amylases of Industrial or Vegetable Origin Boosts Milk Production
Innovations in tiger nuts milk production are translating into incremental opportunities for companies in the tiger nuts market. However, the presence of starch in the tiger nut tubers limits the yield of the milk, since the carbohydrate gelatinizes during the pasteurization of the milk results in considerable solidification of milk. Thus, manufacturers are using innovative extraction techniques such as exogenous amylases of industrial or vegetable origin.
Exogenous amylases of industrial or vegetable origin helps to increase milk yield as a result of sprouting. With this technique, stakeholders in the tiger nuts market hold promising potentials to produce naturally sweetened milk products.
Prevention of Colon Cancer, ED Possible with Tiger Nuts Milk
Growing trend of veganism and high prevalence of lactose intolerant individuals are benefitting stakeholders and startups in the tiger nuts market. Tiger nuts milk is found to prevent and cleanse colon cancer, owing to its high fiber content. Its content of vitamin E, magnesium, and moisturizing properties help skin glow of milk consumers. Consumers hunting for omega 3 in plant food are opting for tiger nuts milk products, which are gaining increased popularity for easing erectile dysfunction (ED) in men by facilitating a better flow of blood from the heart to the penis.
Tiger nuts oil is acquiring prominence in beauty and personal care products. This explains why the tiger nuts market is slated to register a CAGR of 7.6% during the assessment period.
Tiger Nuts Oil Gives Rise to Organic, Vegan Cosmetics
Tiger nuts are being used in producing cosmetics. Being one of the superfoods in the plant food universe, tiger nuts are being used to manufacture oil for hair and skin care. Mediterranean Spirit— a manufacturer of organic and vegan cosmetics, is creating awareness about tiger nuts oil for hair and skin care, attributed to its healing and regenerative properties.
Companies in the tiger nuts market are augmenting the advantages of high content of oleic acid, tocopherols, and vitamins in cosmetics. This oil is being obtained by cold pressing the tiger nuts tuber, thus eliminating the hassles of chemical processes during its extraction. In this way, manufacturers in the tiger nuts market can maintain its properties, which help to nourish and soften the hair and skin.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Tiger Nuts Market
As increasing number of consumers is inclining toward online shopping, stakeholders in the tiger nuts market are broadening their revenue streams via eCommerce during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Tiger nuts milk is being consumed for bone and teeth building. However, manufacturers face issues of milk solidification, since the carbohydrate gelatinizes during the pasteurization of the milk. In order to overcome this, manufacturers should use extraction techniques involving exogenous amylases of industrial or vegetable origin to prevent solidification of milk and boost milk yield. Manufacturers are innovating in natural and vegan cosmetics with the help of intense hydration properties of tiger nuts oil.
Tiger Nuts Market: Overview
- The tiger nuts market value stood at ~US$ 153 Mn in 2020, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the market is expected to reach ~US$ 319 Mn by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.6%.
- Food Industry is estimated to account for 68.5% of the market share in the year 2020, associated with higher demand of tiger nuts in various forms, such as flour, oil, and milk
- Organic tiger nuts segment is expected to expand at a high value CAGR of 7.9% during the forecasted period, attributable to its higher demand with consumers opting for chemical-free, healthy, and natural products
- Tiger nuts market in the United States is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period, owing to increasing popularity of tiger nut as superfood
- In established markets such as the United States & Europe, consumers are more inclined toward buying value-added products, preferably with natural ingredients, organic, plant-based, and other alternatives that are increasingly from part of healthy diet
Tiger Nuts Market: Market Frontrunners
- The retail/household segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 9.2% in the United States during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of tiger nuts as an alternative snack
- Food industry accounts for the largest market share of 68.5%, owing to the higher demand for tiger nuts in its various commercially available forms
- The United States and Europe together account for more than 65% of market share, as the demand for vegan food and vegan food products is increasing substantially with increasing vegan population
Tiger Nuts Market: Key Market Trends
- Growing demand for organic food products to boost tiger nuts market: The growing trend of organic consumption is influencing the market growth for products available in organic variants. With the emergence of organic products, the food & beverages industry has witnessed the formation of a new market. Favorable economic, social, and technological factors will lead to the emergence of the global organic food segment. This involves many benefits for manufacturers, since organic production provides high income for commodity producers as well as increasing sustainable development. The demand for natural and chemical-free products is influencing the demand for organic products. The trend of organic product consumption is expected to boost the tiger nut product market.
- Jose María Bou, S.L. offers organic tiger nuts, tiger nuts flour, and tiger nut milk that can be used for making different innovative recipes
- High nutritional value of tiger nuts to foster sales: Tiger nuts are packed with resistant starch, fiber, and micronutrients, such as magnesium and potassium; thus, consumption of tiger nuts offers direct health benefits. Tiger nuts are tubers that are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and roasting tiger nuts prior to eating also boosts their antioxidant levels. Moreover, they improve the body’s ability to absorb its nutrients. They are also a good source of insoluble fiber that helps improve digestion and can be added to a regular diet to avoid bloating. It is also seen that tiger nuts contribute to a stronger immune system by fighting infections, including those from antibiotic-resistant bacteria. With such nutritional benefits associated with tiger nuts, the tiger nut market is expected to grow with rising consumer awareness.
- Tiger Nuts USA provides its customers with high-quality tiger nuts to be consumed as healthy snacks
Tiger Nuts Market: Strategies
- The leading manufacturers are using blogging as their promotional strategy. The blogging spreads the awareness about the tiger nuts among consumers, which helps company to attract new and more customers to offer their wide range of products.
- The Tiger Nuts Company Ltd. posts different blogs and articles on its website promoting its products, and regularly updates innovative food recipes for customers involving company products
- Key players in the tiger nuts market are also using strategies such as free sample giveaway to attract new health conscious consumers. Such strategies provide the better reach to local consumers.
- Tiger Nuts USA used this strategy in New York’s Gold's Gym in Newburgh by giving away samples of supreme peeled and premium organic tiger nuts to members at the gym
Tiger Nuts Market: Market Players
- Some of the market participants operating in the tiger nuts market identified across the value chain include
- Tiger Nuts USA
- The Tiger Nuts Company Ltd.
- TIGERNUTS TRADERS, S.L.
- Organic Gemini
- Ludlow Nut Company Ltd.
- KCB International
- Good Soul Company
- ACH Food Companies, Inc.
- Jose María Bou, S.L
- The Original Chufa Company
- Fontaine De Vie
- Tradin Organic Agriculture B.V.
- XUFEX among others
Tiger Nuts Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the tiger nuts market. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the tiger nuts market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the tiger nuts market will grow during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the tiger nuts market during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the tiger nuts, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, cultivators, brands and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the tiger nuts market, which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are impacting the expansion of the market. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the tiger nuts market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the tiger nuts market can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Tiger Nuts Market Report
- Which segment will continue to remain the most profitable regional market for tiger nuts market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for tiger nuts during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the tiger nuts market?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the tiger nuts market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the tiger nuts market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the tiger nuts market to catapult their position at the forefront?
Tiger Nuts Market: Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology is used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the tiger nuts market and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts for compiling the tiger nuts market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the development of this report as a primary source.
Information acquired from primary sources and secondary sources is compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the tiger nuts market, which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Tiger Nuts Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the tiger nuts market offers information divided into important segments — nature, end use, distribution channel, and region/country. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.