UV Power Meters Market – Introduction
- UV power meters or ultraviolet power meters measure ultraviolet light at specific wavelengths. Some UV power meters are also used for UV rejection measurement.
- UV power meters measure the irradiance of sources of ultraviolet light such as the sun and UV lamps
- UV power meters have spectral response over a wide ultraviolet wavelength and are capable of measuring the power independent of the spectral distribution of the light source to be measured
- UV power meter is powered by a battery and has LCD display. It is easy to read and consumes much less power, thus extending the battery life. UV power meter is available in detachable single or dual wavelength probes and has high speed serial port, which is used for data logging purposes.
- UV power meter is available in compact design with automatic sensor recognition, two-channel measurement for different spectrum of wavelengths, and large data storage capacity for recording the measurement sequence. It also features an auto-start function of measurement when minimum values are exceeded.
Handheld UV Power Meters to Drive Global UV Power Meter Market
- Manufacturers are constantly engaged in development of handheld UV power meters that are easy to carry. Handheld UV power meters have gained popularity, due to their ease of measuring the ultraviolet light intensity.
- Features such as high accuracy and measurement repeatability are also driving the demand for UV power meters
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report
North America to Lead Global UV Power Meter Market
- In terms of region, the global UV power meter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold significant share of the global UV power meter market during the forecast period. It is estimated to be followed by Europe due to the high demand for ultraviolet power meters in the region.
- The UV power meter market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, led by the growth in applications. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is likely to expand at a moderate pace in the near future. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high potential for the UV power meter market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players in Global Market
- Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansion activities to meet the rising demand for UV power meters. Key players operating in the global UV power meter market include:
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Alpha-Cure Ltd
- Coherent Inc.
- Thorlabs Inc.
- UV-Technik International Ltd
- HOENLE AG
Global UV Power Meter Market – Segmentation
The global UV power meter market can be segmented based on:
Global UV Power Meter Market, by Type
Based on type, the global UV power meter market can be bifurcated into:
- UV Optical Power Meter
- UV Laser Power Meter
Global UV Power Meter Market, by Application
Based on application, the UV Power Meter market can be classified into:
- Black Light
- UV LED
- Ultraviolet Rays (UV-A)
- Mercury-Xenon Lamp
- High Pressure Mercury-Xenon Lamp
- Deuterium Lamp
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.