Ultrasonic Level Switches: Introduction
- An ultrasonic level switch is a device that uses properties of sound wave propagation to provide accurate, non-contact, and reliable measurement of liquid levels. This device comprises sensors and an electronic control unit that helps in detecting presence of liquid at a particular level.
- Ultrasonic level switches are manufactured from stainless steel to offer highly rugged end product. They are designed to withstand high temperatures, high pressures, and vibration as well as to function efficiently in liquids such as oils, water, and inks.
- Thus, owing to their dynamic design configurations, ultrasonic level switches is an ideal choice for use in sensing applications in off-highway vehicles, printers, etc.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Drivers of Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market
- The rate of adoption of ultrasonic level switches has grown over the last few years, owing to extended durability, flexibility, and reliability of these switches, regardless of the environment. Due to their versatility and high level of functionality, ultrasonic level switches are employed to detect the level of liquid in a variety of applications including oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages.
- High demand for ultrasonic level switches in the oil & gas industry is primarily attributable to their extensive use in upstream, midstream, and downstream activities. The gap between demand and supply has prompted various companies to invest their financial and technological resources in exploring new oilfields and improving efficiency of oil and gas extraction.
- Moreover, ultrasonic level switches are largely used in water and wastewater treatment plants to detect the accurate water level before carrying out various processes of water treatment
- In addition, governments across the globe are taking initiatives for offering clean water to their citizens. Thus, the global water & wastewater treatment industry is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to rising concerns about protection of the environment and changing regulations regarding the environment. Additionally, increasing lack of surface water sources is laying more stress on the need to improve wastewater treatment systems globally. Considering the impact of these factors, the adoption of ultrasonic level switches in the global water & wastewater industry is expected to increase during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, growth of the global pharmaceutical industry is boosting the global ultrasonic level switch market
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the demand for ultrasonic level switches is anticipated to rise significantly during the forecast period
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Pharmaceutical Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of end-use industry, the global ultrasonic level switch market can be segmented into oil & gas, water & wastewater, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages
- The pharmaceutical segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period
- In the pharmaceutical industry, maintaining accuracy in the level measurement is a major challenge in drug manufacturing. Ultrasonic level switches are largely used to deliver highly precise measurements of liquid levels.
- Also, the global pharmaceutical industry is growing at a rapid rate. This is further increasing the adoption of ultrasonic level switches.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market
- In terms of region, the global ultrasonic level switch market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The ultrasonic level switch market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the expanding pharmaceutical industry in China and India.
- Moreover, increasing investments by governments of India and China in water and wastewater treatment are expected to fuel the demand for ultrasonic level switches in Asia Pacific in the near future
- The ultrasonic level switch market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth between 2019 and 2027. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market
The global ultrasonic level switch market was moderately fragmented, with several manufacturers accounting for a major market share. Prominent players operating in the global ultrasonic level switch market are focusing on new product development in order to meet the rising demand for ultrasonic level switches. Moreover, manufacturers are increasing their investments in research and development activities for the development of more user-friendly, reliable, and innovative products.
Key players operating in the global ultrasonic level switch market are:
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Clark-Reliance Corporation
- Valcom, Inc.
- H&b Sensors Ltd.
- Introtek International
- Gems Sensors, Inc.
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market: Research Scope
Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market, by Type
- Externally Mounted
- Integral Type
- Split Type
- Non Externally Mounted
Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
Global Ultrasonic Level Switch Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.