Turbine Gas Meter: Introduction
- Turbine gas meters, also called gas velocity meters, are used in indirect volume measuring instruments
- They are useful for exact determination of gas quantities. Turbine gas meters are utilized in gas transport companies, storage facilities, and in industrial high pressure applications.
- Turbine gas meters are flow type gas meters that utilize the gas velocity to determine the volume of gas passing through the meter
- Turbine gas meters are needed where continuity of gas is important owing to their ability to pass gas flow when meter service is interrupted
Increased Demand for Turbine Gas Meter
- Rise in usage of gas (by residential and commercial installations) over conventional sources of energy, such as oil and fossil fuels, is fueling the turbine gas meters market. This shift is likely to open new areas of application for these meters as well as growth opportunities in related services such as support and logistics, data management, etc.
- Turbine gas meters are widely employed to measure clean, dry gases and liquids such as hydrocarbons, chemicals, gases and vapors, fuels, and for applications requiring highly accurate and precise measurements
- Turbine gas meters are used in different types of pipeline installations including those for metering stations, chemical injection and offloading to smaller pipelines for delivery and truck loading stations
North America to Lead Global Turbine Gas Meter Market
- Rise in development of gas pipeline projects is projected to fuel the gas meters market during the forecast period. Development of pipeline projects in emerging economies and of shale oil projects in the U.S. and Canada, enhanced oil recovery (EOR) endeavors, and remediation of pipeline infrastructure bottlenecks are expected to boost the demand for turbine gas meters globally.
- Increase in adoption of turbine gas meters and growing government support across Europe and Asia Pacific (APAC) to promote the use of these meters in order to monitor disbursement and combat instances of theft of gas in supply lines across domestic households in these regions is driving the market
- Middle East & Africa is witnessing a steady rise in investments in the energy sector. Moreover, several countries in the region are expanding their energy portfolios to reduce dependence on oil. This is likely to create significant opportunities for players operating in the turbine gas meter market, thereby increasing deployment of these meters in the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Turbine Gas Meter Market
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corp.
- Emerson Electric
- Elliott Group
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Dresser-Rand India Pvt. Ltd
- Regal Beloit (Marathon) ,
- Hoffer Flow Controls Inc.
- Flow Meter Group
- ABB, Ltd.
Global Turbine Gas Meter Market: Research Scope
Global Turbine Gas Meter Market, by Type
- Axial Type
- Tangential Type
- Mechanical Type
Global Turbine Gas Meter Market, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Pharma-Bio Tech
- Food & Beverage
- Power Generations
- Chemical Industry
- Petroleum Industry
Global Turbine Gas Meter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.